Star Cross'd Destiny Forums
Star Cross'd Destiny Forums
April 06, 2011, 03:40:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Topic Tools  
October 04, 2010, 08:29:06 am #0
dark_arkangel

just a fan art

here the latest fan art i feel great about it i improve in a lot of failures but i still got a lot to learn but im in a good way lol

http://fallenarkangel.deviantart.com/#/d302540

i hope you enjoy it

you just fuck the wrong mexican

November 08, 2010, 03:11:01 pm #1
Photon440

Re: just a fan art

I like a lot of your drawings.  You're certainly better than I will ever be.  And so many of them, where do you find the time? Smiley

Faster is Better

November 08, 2010, 06:48:45 pm #2
dark_arkangel

Re: just a fan art

finding time well in my case is a hard subject because now i got a day job in school as teacher of computer fixing also i finally got two jobs as penciler in spain (if you dont know im from mexico godbless internet) so i got to use all my free time to draw so i cant rest and take a break weel i do when i sleep and when i draw for me drawning is quite relaxing but about what you said about be a good artist well few years ago when i start reading this comic i never imagine that i will be able to do draws with the quallity of today but i gotta improve tons more, the secret is easy search for draning tutorials in deviantart, buy the book of how to draw manga or direct download them that work for me a lot also if you need an advice you can call me lol

you just fuck the wrong mexican

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

theme_by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.12 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS