Star Cross'd Destiny Forums
Star Cross'd Destiny Forums
March 20, 2011, 09:22:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
Topic Tools  
March 05, 2011, 02:28:57 pm #255
emperor Zkye

Re: Cross Roads, A world of Heroes

Wiping his eyes at the thought of soviet Russia gone "atleast we didn't fall to the Germans. That makes it easier to bear.... No not you vladivosto Hahahaha. But how if I've been gone so long am I not old or atleast felt like I've been gone that long?"

"It was Christianity which first painted the devil on the worlds wall; It was Christianity which first brought sin into the world. Belief in the cure which it offered has now been shaken to it's deepest roots; but belief in the sickness which it taught and propagated continues to exist'."

March 06, 2011, 12:27:53 am #256
Knave

"That I cannot explain, Dimitri," November replied. "After all, though I am immortal so long as I am not killed, I still experience the passage of time." She sighed. "The world has changed so much since the days of Joseph Stalin. And the Meta War . . ." Her voice trailed off as she recalled that horrible, soul-changing war. "I don't think it really ended."

"True leaders do not follow the paths of others; they make their own."

March 08, 2011, 08:13:58 pm #257
emperor Zkye

Dimitri looked up a little confused again "When was this meta war? I don't remember such a war. Who fought in it? what's a meta?"

"It was Christianity which first painted the devil on the worlds wall; It was Christianity which first brought sin into the world. Belief in the cure which it offered has now been shaken to it's deepest roots; but belief in the sickness which it taught and propagated continues to exist'."

March 08, 2011, 10:41:40 pm #258
Knave

November smiled sadly. "It happened during your . . . long sleep," she told him. "Many terrible things happened during that war, and the names of many places changed. A very evil group of people tried to awaken a terrible, terrible evil. A group of people rose up to stop them." November shook her head slightly, to nudge herself out of her memories. "But perhaps that is a story that should be told another time."

Ian covered a yawn with his hand. "If you don't mind, sir," he said, "I should probably rest. I'll be in town for at least a week, if you need to find me."
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 10:44:43 pm by Knave »

"True leaders do not follow the paths of others; they make their own."

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
Jump to:  

theme_by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.12 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS