Star Cross'd Destiny Community
October 05, 2008, 02:37:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Swordwaltzer Issue 01 now on WOWIO:
http://www.wowio.com/users/product.asp?BookId=3994

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the weirdest police stops youive been in.  (Read 401 times)
tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

the weirdest police stops youive been in.
« on: August 01, 2008, 11:45:54 PM »

the other night me and two of my friends where sitting on the side of the road watching the stars minding our own buisness when a cop flips his car around to "check" on us as he said. well to make this short he ran owr ids and the after about five minates he got back and told us to putt up owr hand and we did as he said, then he started to laugh his ass off. come to find out he had a slow night and wanted to give us a hard time. well that my weirdest police stop. now it yall turn. have fun yalls.

when praying to the computer gods you must repeatedly say omena omena untill something happens!
Desperado
scd cult

I got my awesomeness from a cup.

Re: the weirdest police stops youive been in.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 12:56:03 AM »

Yeah, I've never been stopped. But I went to a party and taken to the police station in Claremore because I was there. They tried to get me on being intoxicated in public, kind of difficult considering I didn't have a sip of any alcohol that night. (I was the designated driver) Beware Ty Rogers county are a bunch of bigots when it comes to pulling people over or even talking to people. Almost as bad as the OHP but I dont want to get into that.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.5 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS