Star Cross'd Destiny Community
April 03, 2008, 04:49:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: SCD now on WOWIO in FULL COLOR:
http://www.wowio.com/users/product.asp?BookId=3518

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh crap! He's back!  (Read 86 times)
psychoptimist
scd cult

Oh CRAP! Here comes PSYCHE!

Oh crap! He's back!
« on: March 28, 2008, 12:04:28 PM »

I'm baaaaacccccckkkkk! AHHH!!  Yea, I've finally ultimately decided that it's high time for me to stop lurking and finally come out of the shadows back to the insane asylum that is SCD. My home away from home. I've missed you guys. I see that we've had a lot of upgrades since I've been gone and I look forward to learning the new layout.

All my other forums I've been in after this one have all turned out way less fun than what this place. It's time to come back and kick it loose with my home-dawgs D, Arcadia Blue(I hope she's still here), Ki-chan, and of course my main gal Juno. And all the rest of you guys that make up this awesome community.

For those of you who don't know me yet.......you will....ohhhh you will. XD  Just look at my member number. :O

For those of you who DO know me.......I see you running.....you can run but you can't hide! Psyche is back to rock and roll! WOOT! GO SCD.

~psyche~

BWAHAHAHA!
Juno
ragin' cagun sparkplug!
Administrator
scd cult

da starcross'd destinies you sweep under your feet

Re: Oh crap! He's back!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 02:41:19 PM »

Yay!  Welcome back my friend.  Smiley  *chains you down along with Waiwai*

psychoptimist
scd cult

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 03:31:48 PM »

NOOO! you cannot chain down meee! *struggles and grunts*

I will break free! And when I do, I will moderate these forums like the old days! *kitten-roar!*

Wait......that wasn't such a bad thing now was it?

~psyche~

BWAHAHAHA!
DurtyIrishbasterd
tourist

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 02:19:22 AM »

a bleach fan see. well theres only one thing i can say that is welcome home!

drunk you im fucked oops i  mean fuck you im drunk
psychoptimist
scd cult

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 11:23:51 AM »

Heh. yeah, the wife and I watch bleach to this day. We watch each new episode as it comes out(think its up to like 158 or something). Subbed of course.....never dubbed. Screw that CN crap. they screwed it up. I was watching bleach before it was cool. lol

~psyche~

BWAHAHAHA!
tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 04:47:57 PM »

we always new you would come back man. oh i have ichigos sword full length.

warning: use of this product for extended periods of time may cause gamervision. side fx inclued: extreme discomfort & redness of the eyes, changes in vision,numness of fingers. if you experience any of these sidefx's turn off your gameing console & get out of the house!
(( no cure found yet ))
psychoptimist
scd cult

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 10:02:36 PM »

what?! Like in real life sword? Pre or Post bankai? Personally I like his bankai realease better. (black is just slick for a sword) But theres something to be said about the ridiculously hugeness of the first lol.

~psyche~

BWAHAHAHA!
tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 01:37:50 AM »

pre bankai! real life sword! it stands about 4'2" or 4'4" and is razar sharp. its made by "hero edge". i payed 35 bucks for it an army surplus store. when i find his post bankai sword youll be one of the first to know!

warning: use of this product for extended periods of time may cause gamervision. side fx inclued: extreme discomfort & redness of the eyes, changes in vision,numness of fingers. if you experience any of these sidefx's turn off your gameing console & get out of the house!
(( no cure found yet ))
psychoptimist
scd cult

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 11:31:16 AM »

Sweet. Picsplzkthx.

~psyche~

BWAHAHAHA!
tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #9 on: Today at 12:41:12 PM »

if i can find the time. right know im at work.

(( no cure found yet ))
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS