Star Cross'd Destiny Community
March 23, 2008, 10:57:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: VOTE For the WIN!!  Updates daily!

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragons Rage  (Read 326 times)
matrim
street musician

All I See Is Blackness... Oh Wait My Hood Is Down.

Re: Dragons Rage
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 05:29:54 AM »

matrim heard the gun lower. and he stopped about a hundred feet away. he quickly scrambled up into the trees and scurried close enough to  see them without being seen. and he continued listening with hard ears. from what he could tell they knew each other. and were quite possibly friends. what was going on.

In the night the shadows call
In the shadows one and all
The Dragon's four arise this night
Fire, Water, Earth, and Light

Long Live The Online Revolution!!!!!
DurtyIrishbasterd
tourist

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2008, 11:26:19 PM »

you know how the life of a merck is. never know if your name is on a weapon of one kind or another! but i have been lucky so far.*looks off into the distance & another persons camp fire* hey tyrone you see that i wonder who else would be out here in the night!

drunk you im fucked oops i  mean fuck you im drunk
matrim
street musician

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 02:34:50 PM »

matrim follows their line of sight. and realizes with enormous surprise that it was moon. But he had sent her home. but knowing her she had decided to follow him and keep him out of trouble. argh this was not going well.

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 08:47:43 PM »

ya i see that moon is here which means that matrim is around here aswell. but thats not what im looking at! the fire on the harizn its danceing

warning: use of this product for extended periods of time may cause gamervision. side fx inclued: extreme discomfort & redness of the eyes, changes in vision,numness of fingers. if you experience any of these sidefx's turn off your gameing console & get out of the house!
(( no cure found yet ))
matrim
street musician

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2008, 04:13:30 PM »

matrim looked up at the horizon. and saw the fire. and really wished that nocktel could fly.

saintbeast
cajun mafia

Just doin' my job defending the Universe

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 02:28:47 PM »

Volks breathed deep, and watched as his breath came out in a gust of steam. The Night was crisp, and the wind froze the bones beneath his flesh. The leather strapped around his body was cold to the skin, and the cloak did little to keep his body heat. As cold as he was though, it barely affected him. He was utter peace with himself at this time. He had had little to no bumps in the road to where he was, and for once in a long time he was happy.

His past non-withstanding, his night was filled with, not memories, but sublime quiet. As he strolled through the woods, he began humming an old tune, then he saw the glow of a fire in the distance.

FOR PEACE!
FOR CYBERTRON!
'Til all are one...

matrim
street musician

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 05:12:47 PM »

matrim's senses sharpened suddenly. and he felt... a presence... both familiar... and strangly new... then he noticed something that explained it all. the presence was that of another were-wolf. he was confused why would one of his wolf-born bretheren be here? he looked in the direction of the presence. with out makking a sound he launched down to the forest floor and set off a loping run. he began shifting to his wolf form. the scar becoming quite clear on his fur. finally he was able to make out the werewolfs outline in the pale moonlight. he quickly shifted back but kept some fur to help warm his body to the cold.

he apraoched the stranger." The Silver-Moon Tells Of A Storm. And The Shadow-Storm Clan Know It Well." he spoke in fluent gaelic the universal greeting from his clan to another. his fellow werwolfs reply would tell him all he would need to know on whether or not to trust him.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 08:29:41 PM by matrim » Logged

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 08:05:26 PM »

*thinks to himself* "why was matrim here and ferther more why in the hell was he hiding" *looks over at spazz* shall we go have a look and see who the piro is!

warning: use of this product for extended periods of time may cause gamervision. side fx inclued: extreme discomfort & redness of the eyes, changes in vision,numness of fingers. if you experience any of these sidefx's turn off your gameing console & get out of the house!
(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
n'awlins local

Vega's ciggarete supplier....

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2008, 01:17:58 PM »

Allura smiled and flipped her arm behind her back, The tiger's flames turning from red to an unusual purple and then blue as it batted at the illusion of a bat.  The bat seemed to take on the form of a girl as she danced with the tiger before sprouting armor.  The flames changed the grassy meadow scene into what seemed to be a battlefield.  However the flames scorched nothing. Not even the young children.  One was a little girl and the other was her older brother.  the girl smiled and reached up to grab Allura's hat but the illusion of a rabbit bounced off her arm, Causing her to reoil with a sharp giggle.

The children laughed as Allure dispersed the flames and took a bow. Never removing her black hat except at the end when the brother tapped her on the shoulder and asked her to accept a small leather sack with some shards of endshir for her trouble and to visit again.  At first allure refused but the brother put it into her hand and smiled, Walking his young sister back to the village.  The girl waving to Allura goodbye.

Allura smiled and a bat of flames circled her head. landing on her shoulder as she gazed at the pouch and attached it to her belt.  Giving a small smile as she watched the children walk into the distance.

Goodwish/badwish game

Aero: I wish I could meet Vega in person ^_^
Tyrone: granted!  he shows at your door with a cake.

Wow! Sure are nice people in teh world ^_^
saintbeast
cajun mafia

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2008, 05:43:29 PM »

Volks stopped, when he heard the on comer approach. He watched and listened to the man, and translated it in his head.

"As they would. The storm brings death, and honor to all clans." He measured his counterpart, and wondered to what lineage he belonged.

FOR PEACE!
FOR CYBERTRON!
'Til all are one...

matrim
street musician

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2008, 05:53:55 PM »

matrim grinned and contiued in gaelic."well what are the odd's. who would of thought i'd find another of the wolf-born way out here. tell me kindred what brings out to these parts?"

saintbeast
cajun mafia

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2008, 09:32:33 PM »

"My reasons are varied, but to put it in a simple fashion...my past has led me here. Do you by chance happen to have a camp near by? If so, I would be willing to share a part of my story with you."

He stared the other wolf born in the eyes and forced his emotions through his eyes, and hoped his pleas for company would be shown. Especially now that he had come in contact with another of his kind, he felt the weight of his loneliness bearing down on his soul.

FOR PEACE!
FOR CYBERTRON!
'Til all are one...

matrim
street musician

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2008, 11:24:09 PM »

he smiled and replied."but of course. i'm currently staying in the forest over there. although i should warn you that the local's may not take to kindly to this. just a heads up. okay i should probably explain. i'm staying at an elven village. i'm there because recently a dragon chose me. and as such i am in need of training. which unfortuanatly just add's to my problems come on i'll show you.' matrim beckoned for them to both start walking."by the way i still haven't introduced myself. The name's matrim Shadowstorm. and yourself?"

saintbeast
cajun mafia

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2008, 02:13:28 PM »

"My name is Volks Shadowpaw. It is good to meet you Shadowstorm. Though I am curious, why would the people of the elven village not take kindly of this. Those of the fae looked at us with kind thoughts in Germania."

FOR PEACE!
FOR CYBERTRON!
'Til all are one...

DurtyIrishbasterd
tourist

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2008, 04:53:33 PM »

hey bro your zonein out on me or what. lets go already!

drunk you im fucked oops i  mean fuck you im drunk
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS