Star Cross'd Destiny Community
December 24, 2007, 06:40:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: It's Holiday!  Or Christmas!  Or Whatever! VOTE for HOLIDAY CHEER!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: G'day  (Read 87 times)
Thunder
tourist

G'day
« on: December 13, 2007, 04:04:05 AM »

G'day
I'm very new to the forums and comic (found it via Dominc-degan's site) and wow its a great comic i love it 
hmm a little about my self my name is James and i love to read comics when ever i can get my hands on some or on the net.
I'm a friendly aussie guy with a good sense of humor and well i don't talk much i just like to read topics every now and then but ill b here like a ghost he he.
Juno
ragin' cagun sparkplug!
Administrator
scd cult

ZOMG LOLRSK8Z!

Re: G'day
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 12:12:40 PM »

Yay!  Thanks for joining and for reading.  Dominic Deegan's one of my favs and Mookie's super sweet. Cheesy

Here is your toaster.  Feel free to bludgeon anyone with it who gets too strange.  Wreak much havoc!

Sleeper
Tortilla cheesemelt emperor
cajun mafia

Nice smile, right?

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 06:56:36 PM »

ghosts are pretty cool. we never had a ghost here before, besides the ghost of bruce lee. welcome!

Only when you are able to win a staring contest with someone's picture will you receive my respect.
Thunder
tourist

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 06:55:27 AM »

hehe thanks for the warm welcome and the great toaster to bludgeon ppl...but i have a 4 piece toaster(much bigger and hurts a lot more) MUAHAHHA so beware of the ghost 4 piece toaster hehe
dmizer
crusher of dreams
Administrator
scd cult

keeper of the sacred words: meh, bah, and indeed.

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 10:02:47 AM »

hey.

i'm to old and jaded to hand out gifts.  all i can offer is wisdom.  lemme know if you need to know something no one cares to know.

You're like a fountain of information that noone cares to know. XP

jezus tits strikes again: NIPMATA!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS