Star Cross'd Destiny Community
November 19, 2007, 07:04:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Play Forum Games responsibly!!!  Officer Dmizer is watching!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: greetings  (Read 48 times)
sykik
tourist

greetings
« on: November 17, 2007, 03:08:05 AM »

Hello,
  I joined so I can stalk my finace', Hello Nurse!.  She's recently developed an odd habit of working out.  She's being doing this with Juno during the day while I'm at school.  I got to make sure she isn't saying anything fishy about me.  Was my first post an agreement not to stalk fiances?... Ok so I'm not here to do that.

Actually I know Juno through Mike through my fiance.  I'm here to flame Mike at every turn and reject his reality every chance I get.  Oh I guess I also agreed not to flame the moderators.

Actually I don't know why I'm here.  Its 2 am.

So greetings everyone.
Time for bed.
Nephtys
Love cake
Administrator
scd cult

I have t3h connection, biatch!

Re: greetings
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 07:30:00 AM »

Hello sykik, welcome to the forums.

I'm really grateful you read the rules so well. We wouldn't want to smite you horribly after all, would we. Smiley

Anyway, have a nice time, wreak much havoc, post often. I present unto thee my gift: an original pen of the future, to be used in the Writing Boards. It's also got a hidden feature, which you can find out about by reading other people's welcoming threads ().

Quote from: J-Pod by Douglas Coupland
You can't fake creativity, competence or sexual arousal. If you have none of these three attributes, then pack it in right now.
Hello Nurse!
underpaid hobo

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 08:57:42 AM »

STALKER!!
Hello Nurse!
underpaid hobo

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 08:58:48 AM »

HE'S IN MY BED RIGHT NOW!
Sleeper
Tortilla cheesemelt emperor
cajun mafia

Nice smile, right?

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 10:30:44 AM »

well, that's a real hassle ^. but if the two of you still want to wake up on time for your respective jobs, i believe this barbie alarm clock will do the trick.

My mission in life is to get sedatives into your drink and make sure as hell that you get those eight hours of sleep.
Juno
ragin' cagun sparkplug!
Administrator
scd cult

ZOMG LOLRSK8Z!

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 12:10:18 PM »

Yay Brian!  Er... It's so hard to get used to calling people by their screen names for me.  But glad to have you!  Wreak much havoc and on higher authority than anyone here I say screw with Mike as much as you want.

(maybe he'll actually come around every once in a while if you do)  ooooo yeah, I went there.

heyIMmike
Juno owns my balls
Administrator
scd cult

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 06:02:07 PM »

Quote from: Juno on November 17, 2007, 12:10:18 PM
(maybe he'll actually come around every once in a while if you do)  ooooo yeah, I went there.

I see how it is, ganging up on me...  no more morning tea for you missy...

As for you bri...  sykik...
Quote from: sykik on November 17, 2007, 03:08:05 AM
I'm here to flame Mike at every turn and reject his reality every chance I get.  Oh I guess I also agreed not to flame the moderators.
Flaming the moderators is one thing... an Admin...  well that would just be silly...

Welcome to the forum.

(Y)
(x0)
U'''U
(.)(.)
Bunny Zombie

"What … oh, I've wiped the file? Oh, damn … I've wiped all the files? … I've wiped the Internet? Oh no, I don't even have a modem!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS