Star Cross'd Destiny Community
December 09, 2007, 02:32:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: New York Anime Fest GUEST!!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG! It's psyche! And hes got a monopoly board! AHHHH!  (Read 691 times)
Desperado
cajun mafia

Re: OMG! It's psyche! And hes got a monopoly board! AHHHH!
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2007, 05:09:18 PM »

Yeah I'll PM her and give her those, I might get some McDonalds tonite so I'll fill you in if I get different pieces, but if I get a free drink or fries those are mine. lol

psychoptimist
scd cult

Oh CRAP! Here comes PSYCHE!

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2007, 06:37:54 PM »

Lol you can keep the freebies. I got a free McFlurry myself today. Mmm....m&m flurries.....yum....

~psyche~

BWAHAHAHA!
Lakota
scd cult

Penguins rock!

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2007, 09:09:04 PM »

WOOT! We scored Park Place... so we are DESPERATELY looking for Boardwalk...  it would be a 50/50 split, and cuz this is one Juno's site... we'll donate at least $1k of the winnings if we get Boardwalk

One person can change the world; I just know that neither of us are that one person.
psychoptimist
scd cult

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2007, 09:22:08 PM »

All the more reason to help us! Since Juno is a long time personal real life friend of mine whom Ive known since High school, we promise to pledge a good portion of the money to Junos Bohemian Trash Studios to help her provide us with more of the sweet comic we all love. Also, think of it as part of our wedding gift.

lol.

~psyche~

BWAHAHAHA!
Juno
ragin' cagun sparkplug!
Administrator
scd cult

ZOMG LOLRSK8Z!

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2007, 11:52:34 PM »

LOL this is so weird.  Roxie (Pike) and I used to do this all the time when we were kids.  XD

I have now Atlantic and Oriental Ave.  So close to that Yellow win!  Damn.

dmizer
Solar powered superhero
Administrator
scd cult

keeper of the sacred words: meh, bah, and indeed.

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2007, 11:55:25 PM »

everyone scores park place.  there are only 2 or 4 boardwalks (can't remember which).  if you have boardwalk, you'd be only have to go to mcdonalds a few times to get a park place.

this reverses every year.  last year park place was rare and boardwalk was common.

what's more, by law they have to release /some/ of the rare pieces as part of the "purchase not required to play" program.  which means you have to send off in the mail for the pieces, or pick them up in the newspaper.

my thinking has always been that you might have more luck sending off for the pieces that way because i think that's a less known fact.

here's how to get the free pieces:
Send a hand-printed, self-addressed stamped envelope to The Monopoy 2007 Game at McDonalds, Game Piece Request, PO Box 49308, Strongville, OH 44149-0308.

this year's rare pieces:
Mediterranean Avenue $50 prize 15000 pieces
Short Line $100 prize 1500 pieces
Vermont Avenue $500 prize 250 pieces
Virginia Avenue $1000 prize 250 pieces
Tennessee Avenue $5000 prize 50 pieces
Kentucky Avenue $10000 prize 30 pieces
Ventnor Avenue $25000 prize 5 pieces
Pennsylvania Avenue $50000 prize 5 pieces
Boardwalk $100000 prize (annuity) 3 pieces

if you get any of those pieces, you're pretty much guaranteed a win.

ps.
i SO hate you for having more flurry options than me ... all i can get is oreo cookie flurry here

edited with piece counts.
edit edit ... made a purdy table out of the thing
edit edit edit ... added how to get the free pieces
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 12:38:20 AM by dmizer » Logged

You're like a fountain of information that noone cares to know. XP

jezus tits strikes again: NIPMATA!
psychoptimist
scd cult

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2007, 01:28:35 AM »

im SO sending in for my piece. Do they only give one per household or is it per person. If so Im gonna send letters in my other family members names lol.

Also...nyah nyah. We have flurry options you get crappy oreo lol. thats what you get for not living in the USA baby. hehe

~psyche~

BWAHAHAHA!
dmizer
Solar powered superhero
Administrator
scd cult

keeper of the sacred words: meh, bah, and indeed.

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2007, 03:24:19 AM »

* dmizer shakes head

after rubbing flurry options in my face, you expect me to do all your game research FOR you?!

ps ... you guys have the "mega mac"?  big mac with 4 patties.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 03:27:34 AM by dmizer » Logged

You're like a fountain of information that noone cares to know. XP

jezus tits strikes again: NIPMATA!
Silverain
bourbon st drunk

wide-eyed mystified

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2007, 05:06:35 AM »

Frequently with games like this, you can make one request per person, per day.  But you have to send in a stamped envelope every time, so they lie when they say "no purchase necessary".

Pancake Ninja
*Candidate for GNTP President*
defeKt0r
underpaid hobo

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2007, 07:08:48 AM »

Frequently with games like this, you can make one request per person, per day.  But you have to send in a stamped envelope every time, so they lie when they say "no purchase necessary".

Technically they're not lying, you don't have to pay McDonald's Corp. anything to get game pieces.  I've got to buy groceries this weekend, I'll swing by the drive-thru on my way back.

DNA, they said, was the key to our rebirth. Tiny, invisible microbes pulled from the soil of our war-torn era and combined with a metal-borne virus to create a new breed of monster.

Something more than man, something less than human.

-Chad Michael Ward-
Lakota
scd cult

Penguins rock!

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2007, 09:04:41 AM »

The only pieces we don't have:

Mediterranean Ave
Short Line
Vermont Ave
Virginia Ave
Tennessee Ave
Kentucky Ave
Ventnor Ave
Pennsylvania Ave
Boardwalk

One person can change the world; I just know that neither of us are that one person.
psychoptimist
scd cult

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2007, 09:09:50 AM »

* dmizer shakes head

after rubbing flurry options in my face, you expect me to do all your game research FOR you?!

ps ... you guys have the "mega mac"?  big mac with 4 patties.

I kid cause I love. :p

Also 4 patties are for wimpy Japanse. Only AMERICANS are fat enough to do the MONSTER 9 PATTY BIG MAC! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py1GJbDlISM

~psyche~

BWAHAHAHA!
LadyChrisA
street musician

It worked!

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2007, 09:35:21 AM »

Heh.  I just was at McDonald's and got the Monopoly board, but that was it.  heh.  If  I or hubby stop and get something I'll post what pieces we get.  I've often thought that McD's will release two of the pieces needed to win on one side of the country and the final piece on the complete opposite side of the US.

There is no future except the one we make for ourselves - Bunny
Nephtys
Love cake
Administrator
scd cult

I have t3h connection, biatch!

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2007, 11:01:18 AM »

I've often thought that McD's will release two of the pieces needed to win on one side of the country and the final piece on the complete opposite side of the US.

Ha! McD's in Luxembourg also have the Monopoly game. Or used to, come to think of it, I haven't seen it in a while.

Anyway: Luxembourg is a mere 999 square miles and I still never managed to find the third pieces to anything. So, estimate your chances in the US based on that.

I have been assured that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee or a ragout.
Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
lady calie
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2007, 03:26:29 PM »

if we ever go to McD's and get something i shall say but i doubt we will go because my roommate hates McD's and its quite a walk/drive away for any just random drink or snack xD

See Yah Next Time Cowboy
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS