Star Cross'd Destiny Community
April 18, 2008, 03:44:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Swordwaltzer Issue 01 now on WOWIO:
http://www.wowio.com/users/product.asp?BookId=3994

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Public pranks  (Read 1076 times)
sjw8800
the way of the cute
n'awlins local

I'm addicted to Fire Emblem again! Save me!

Public pranks
« on: August 09, 2007, 11:53:00 PM »

Have any of you just pulled some random pranks for the hell of it?

I know at the mall I like to walk up to random people and give them high fives and hand shakes. Just things to rattle people. I love thei responses.

I remember onces in the food court I pretended to choke on some food and fell at the feet on this old couple enjoying their food. They giggled a litte. I could only imagine that better with more people to help me out.

What I really want to do right now I go into a large public library and just yell at the top of my lungs.

What kind of public pranks do you do, have done or want to do? If any?

Nephtys
Love cake
Administrator
scd cult

Keeper of Sacred Words' little brother: w00t

Re: Public pranks
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 04:39:39 AM »

Hehe. I remember one I did a few years back, but I don't think I'll do it again. Especially not in an American plane.

I was on my way back from Crete (our class had gone there for a vacation after our final exams); we were in the plane, the pilot had just said over the speakers that we were landing soon.

Shortly thereafter I imitated a speaker voice and said: "This is your captain speaking. Unfortunately our scheduled landing will not take place, as I have just kindly been asked by two courteous terrorists to turn this plane round and fly us all to a destination they will be revealing shortly. Thank you for flying with us."

Locution E-Zine & Forums
sjw8800
the way of the cute
n'awlins local

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 01:32:24 PM »

Yea, that wouldn't be the best thing to do on an American plane at the moment.

I used to play Counter-stike with these two guys, I had played with them for 3 years, they told me a story about how they went to an airport, filled their pockets with change, and ran straight through the airport metal detectors and just ran from the security.
It's not exactly the kind of prank I would want to do...
I don't want to go to jail over a prank.... >.

Oh, Thinking about community service.... I remembered a prank I pulled in Junior High!

I was tired of all of those "Vote me for Class Presedent!!!!!!" Posted all over the school. Instead of pulling them down, or tagging on them like the others did. I made a fake candidate.
"Lucky Bob!"

I drew a picture and posted 3 Lucky Bob posters around campus. I had this little devious friend that spread Lucky Bob's popularity around. And He actually caused a riot on the school. We were all only 11 year olds so not much happened except loud chanting during lunch hours. I came out of the bathroom and I hear "Lucky Bob!... Lucky Bob!.." 

Oh God.... Thats no good...
I got detention, for that school that means I had to clean the trash from the large field behind the school, for an entire week.

Eric... He is one of those friends from your past that you want to see again, just once.... so you can punch him in the face for all of the trouble he got you in when you were kids...

saintbeast
cajun mafia

Just doin' my job defending the Universe

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 12:32:24 PM »

Me personally I like to pants people, that or flat tires. Fun and in the right circumstances nion-humilliating as far as pantsing goes.

Like one time I pantsed my buddy at an after party for this cabaret we did. He was wearing those nifty sleep pants with the expandable waist, and so out of pure malice, and hillarity I walk past him, and drop....goes his pants. A few minutes later he confessed that he wasn't wearing underwear, and that I was lucky his shirt was long enough to cover him....he shouldn't have told me that...because I was so tempted to do it again...I really was, but I decided against it due to younger children being there....

FOR PEACE!
FOR CYBERTRON!
'Til all are one...

Aero
n'awlins local

Vega's ciggarete supplier....

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 01:35:06 PM »

Nice pranks everyone ^^

Well... aside from my new prank of having my bf ride on my back with a boken chasing jared around the school, I have come up with a little suprises of my own...  My freind and I posed fake fights and used to see how big a crowd we got and of course there was the time kenny boy brought a clear balloon to school and everyone was disgusted XD

Goodwish/badwish game

Aero: I wish I could meet Vega in person ^_^
Tyrone: granted!  he shows at your door with a cake.

Wow! Sure are nice people in teh world ^_^
Stuart
street musician

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 03:05:01 PM »

Haha, I could write a book of the things I've done. But my personal favorite is when my friend Ben and I showed up to a 'black tie only' event wearing only a black tie XD

Yep, I'm back. But I've made so many 'I'm back' posts in Hello, goodbye, hello again, and not stuck with it, that I would smack myself if I made another
NIghthawke
underpaid hobo

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 11:11:49 PM »

I like to put on nice clothes and then stand in the window of a fancy restraunt.  I pick someone and just staer at them, hungrily.

You'd be amazed at what happens Smiley

Gah!  I dunno!  Let me think.....
dmizer
Say, that's a fine looking cat you've got there...
Administrator
scd cult

keeper of the sacred words: meh, bah, and indeed.

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 08:44:09 PM »

my personal favorite is to start staring at the sky.  people will walk by and look up.  eventually someone will stop and ask what you're looking at.  so i proceed to point and tell them, "it's right there, do you see it?", and after a brief conversation, and lots of pointing ... eventually they do see it, and sometimes even say, "wow, that's really cool".  usually by that time, a crowd has gathered, and i can just wander away with a grin on my face.

You're like a fountain of information that noone cares to know. XP

sjw8800
the way of the cute
n'awlins local

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 12:15:47 AM »

Wow D, that's really good! I need to try that one!

NIghthawke
underpaid hobo

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 04:10:49 PM »

If ever you go to Yellowstone National Park, you may want to try this.  Seems that the place is slap full of gullible people.

In the summer, the loop road is always crowded.  Seems like there is no end of cars when you look in your rear view mirror.  This drove me nuts, because if you slowed down enough to actuall see stuff and enjoy it, most people would drive up on your bumper.  Finally, I slowed down and slowly pulled off, gesturing to the woods.  I even got out, camera in hand.  Sure enough, all the people behind me pulled off to see what it was.

I got in my car and drove off...but they all stayed, peering out into the woods.

Damn, that felt good Smiley

Gah!  I dunno!  Let me think.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS