Star Cross'd Destiny Forums
Star Cross'd Destiny Forums
April 06, 2011, 03:41:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Topic Tools  
February 03, 2010, 10:36:43 pm #120
Cerulean

Re: what book are you reading????

I read Necroscope a couple months ago, you'll have to tell me what you think of it.

On the board:
Outliers
Watchers
Cujo

Shenanigans!

February 04, 2010, 09:00:25 am #121
saintbeast

So far I like it. The story it self is intriguing enough to keep me going, and the character development is great. I only have about 5 chapters left. From what I've read of it I'll probably buy the rest of the series.

FOR PEACE!
FOR CYBERTRON!
'Til all are one...

July 06, 2010, 10:35:59 am #122
breremarer

Definitely have just discovered Neil Gaiman, so I'm making up on coming late to the party by reading American Gods and Fragile Things, having already finished Neverwhere.

Also: HG Wells. But he's always an amazing choice. Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/looksomefreeparking -> Look up at the sky!
http://laikacomehome.tumblr.com -> Unleash my tie!
http://www.vimeo.com/brendansteere -> I'll stay with you, beautiful
http://www.steerefilmsnow.com -> Till the end of the night

December 21, 2010, 04:11:49 pm #123
Knave

Right now I'm reading Gust Front by John Ringo. It's a sci-fi book about the Earth getting invaded by these reptilian centuar creatures that conquer planets in order to farm crops and the natives for food, then have a big war amongst themselves so the survivors can then move on to another planet to start it all over again.

"True leaders do not follow the paths of others; they make their own."

December 22, 2010, 03:41:49 pm #124
heyIMmike

Just finished American Gods by Neil Gaiman.  It was/is a great book!

(Y)
(x0)
U'''U
(.)(.)
Bunny Zombie

"What … oh, I've wiped the file? Oh, damn … I've wiped all the files? … I've wiped the Internet? Oh no, I don't even have a modem!

December 22, 2010, 07:06:01 pm #125
Daemir Silverstreak

Shamans Crossing by Robin Hob. A little dry compared to her Earlier works, but her to hoping that it will build up tension

Black to Life Outside of Light.
Silver Strife, a Streak in the Night.
Hidden Words and Forgotten Art,
What is the Colour of Silverstreaks Heart?

Jesus may be your homeboy, but Thor is my Bitch!

December 23, 2010, 11:22:35 am #126
saintbeast

Right Now Im reading Emperor's Mercy by Henry Zou. Its based in the Warhammer 40k Universe, and is about an Inquisitor for the Emperiam of Man who is sent to a back water planet to investigate why an Army of Chaos has taken over.

Im also Reading Deen Koontz's Frankenstien: City of Night. Its the 2nd book in Koontz's Frankenstien series. Its set 200 yrs after Mary Shelly's original classic. Both Frankenstien and the Monster are still alive, but have lived very different lives, The Doctor has continued his research of creating a master race and has perfected it, while The monster, now known as Ducalion, has traveled the world trying to find a way to calm the inner rage that drives him.

In this series Ducalion finds himself in New Orleans investigating something an old friend of his had written him. That Frankenstien was alive, and continuing his research.

FOR PEACE!
FOR CYBERTRON!
'Til all are one...

January 01, 2011, 02:55:56 pm #127
Knave

I'm nearly finished reading Anne Rice's Queen of the Damned. I have to say, I never thought I'd be interested in her books but I've since changed my mind.

"True leaders do not follow the paths of others; they make their own."

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Jump to:  

theme_by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.12 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS