Star Cross'd Destiny Community
January 10, 2007, 04:49:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Star Cross'd Destiny lives again!  Updates of the new improved Volume 1 now 5x a week.  Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Three Years - A tradition in SCD WTF  (Read 413 times)
humble scuba
Your most modest of aquatic enthusiasts.
Global Moderator
cajun mafia

^ The Biggest Girl I Know.

Re: Three Years - A tradition in SCD WTF
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2006, 11:07:50 PM »

Think I've been here just under two years, now.  Found this place Freshman year, and it was my nocturnal hideout for the remainder of that year (god, I love free internet).  I fell in love with the comics, and shortly after got up the balls to join the forum.  Seemed like a relatively close-knit bunch at first, and I wasn't much of a forumite back then.  I didn't want to try to force myself into a group that I might not belong to; however, I immediately felt at home here, once I started posting.  All the staff here were and continue to be great, and very helpful.  Managed to stay on their good side for the most part, which must be how I was unexpectedly offered Modship.  I'm still rather humbled to think about that fact.  There are also a lot of forumites here that I became rather good friends with, some that I'll never forget.

The times that have been had, the jokes shared and pranks played, these things I'm always grateful for.  I've always found reason to smile in this place and with you guys, and actually learned a thing or two in the process.

I love this place, I love the comic, and I love you guys.  *lifts toaster high to offer a toast*  Here's to many returns, gents and ladies.  Thanks to you all for your fellowship, and thanks to Juno and the *ahem*hardworking staff who have toiled behind the scenes to keep this site and comic alive.  None deserve it more.

dmizer: jezus tits
humble scuba: how hilarious would it be if jesus had tits?
humble scuba: Here, child, suck the wine from my breast
dmizer: actually ... i just came here for the food.
humble scuba: food ==> breastwine
dmizer: lmfao
failingsway
underpaid hobo

Tragedy is what gives us meaning

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 04:47:33 PM »

That's amazing! I'm sorry I haven't been active in a VERY long time but I would like to help keep this place active because it's is a great comic and everyone's really nice!

"Reality is but a fingernail away from hell."
user posted image
My. Lucky. Stars.
koiyuki
cajun mafia

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 08:18:31 AM »

3 years...wow, and you have such a great and supportive community, to go along with it, to boot. I remember back when I first joined, I was fairly new to the internet. And I never knew I could feel so attached to so many people, that I haven't even met. Like some of you here, if it wasn't for the support this place provided in my early writing days, I could've very well just given up the dream, and let my talent fall to the wayside.  I especially thank Miss Juno, who was there to listen, when I needed someone to listen to.

I'm not sure if I'm that significant here, or not, but to everyone, I wish to say that this site has seen a wonderful three years, and here's to 3 more. *raises a glass*

"People are like snowflakes, were all unique, but at the core, were all the same..."

Miles_2397
street musician

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2006, 06:18:09 AM »

Well, congrats on 3 years for certain
And I'm trying to stop lurking as much and actually post, but it seems to be a habit of mine lately to lurk places >.>
Hears to at least 3 [squared] more years
Oscuro
underpaid hobo

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 01:43:08 AM »

May 17, 2005, 11:23:08 PM

That is when I joined the forum. Apparently about a year after starting to read it. That was also when Juno decided to go from B&W to Color, and people were bitching about it. I'm going to guess there was a announcement on the front page or something which prompted me to join and tell Juno to simply ignore the idiots who said shit about the change.

...And to hell with your pisswater beer! *raises a glass of scotch* To Juno, to those who help her, to those who support her, and to the rest of us lucky sobs that she does what she dos and lets us thank her for it!

Juno
ragin' cagun sparkplug!
Administrator
scd cult

I make angst look good.

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 11:18:44 AM »

lol - yeah, after three years of that kind of shit I think I get to have some whiskey. 

We say to those who are in love it can't be true 'cause we're too young / I know that's true because so long I was so in love with you so I thought / Ignorance is bliss cherish it / And fight the tears with pretty smiles and lies about the times
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1 RC3 | SMF © 2001-2006, Lewis Media MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS