Star Cross'd Destiny Community
May 10, 2008, 09:30:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Swordwaltzer Issue 01 now on WOWIO:
http://www.wowio.com/users/product.asp?BookId=3994

Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205]
  Print  
Author Topic: Create A dialogue game  (Read 45272 times)
Aero
n'awlins local

Vega's ciggarete supplier....(and impersonater)

Re: Create A dialogue game
« Reply #3060 on: May 06, 2008, 11:29:01 PM »

Daemon dodged out of the bike's path and gave a deep growl towards tyrone.

Goodwish/badwish game

Aero: I wish I could meet Vega in person ^_^
Tyrone: granted!  he shows at your door with a cake.

Wow! Sure are nice people in teh world ^_^
DurtyIrishbasterd
tourist

« Reply #3061 on: May 07, 2008, 12:45:30 PM »

dude im a vampire and i cant smell anything but blood. all i can do is see peoples oras!?*sees tyrones black ora turn to a crimson red and watchs it fly by them* what the hell hes hallin ass and hes really fuckin pissed. ive only seen him move that...... shit! *he went quite for a few minets before speaking againlooking at marcus* marcus theres only one reason that he would break the sound barrer...areos in trouble. we are going after them now* he jumped on his bike and took off down the wall of the cannion* 

drunk you im fucked oops i  mean fuck you im drunk
tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #3062 on: May 07, 2008, 12:57:57 PM »

*the bike and tyrone turn to sand and fall to the ground, and at that moment daemon is hit in the back by tyrones bike and then thrown ten feet as it exsploded.* you looked the wrong way *he walked out of the shadows guns drawn and pointing at daemons head* areo are you ok?

when praying to the computer gods you must repeatedly say omena omena untill something happens!
Aero
n'awlins local

« Reply #3063 on: May 08, 2008, 03:24:41 PM »

Daemon growled and tried to vanish into a black whisps... clutching a badly torn arm from the impact of tyrone's bike.. However he couldn't vanish entirely; he was there, but transparent.

staring up at the barrel of tyrone's gun.

Aero looked up at tyrone... "I'm hurt, but I'll be fine..." she said, clutching the gaping hole in her shoulder.
"tyrone.. a gun won't... unless its silver... All it'll do is imobolize him, he's a cursed immortal.  he can only be controlled... killing him makes him stronger."

"Shut up you wench.." said daemon darkly... "or I'll steal your soul again."

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #3064 on: May 08, 2008, 11:17:16 PM »

*putts a silver round into daemons right knee* shut up! you will speak to her with respect. as you can tell im not going to give you a swift death and you can feel that these bullits aint run of the mill but instead the purest silver that hell has to offer! as for the soul thing not going to happen. areo maybe your sister but shes my soon to..*hears spazz's bike comeing* areo spazz will be here in a few minets.

when praying to the computer gods you must repeatedly say omena omena untill something happens!
Aero
n'awlins local

« Reply #3065 on: May 09, 2008, 08:33:04 AM »

Aero nodded...

Daemon let out a gasp in pain but grinned, "yes.. sir..." he said glaring up at tyrone.. his grin quickly faded as the pain set him. His eyes were blazing with intent to kill him.

Goodwish/badwish game

knight_zombie
underpaid hobo

i the new admin jk lol

« Reply #3066 on: Today at 02:52:47 AM »

*knightzombie appear and reach out grabbed the bullet inside of daemon leg pull it out then looks at  Tyrone* say stop wasting shiny *then walks of to a tree sit down and start playing with the bullet*

The knights r the net
Aero
n'awlins local

« Reply #3067 on: Today at 10:29:34 AM »

Daemon grinned once the bullet was gone and lounged himself at tyrone. Claws bared.

WHUMPH!

Aero tackled into Daemon knocking him backwards and was slashing at his face. "Don't- you-touch-him..." she growled with each slash.  Daemon scrambled to his feet and tried to lunge at tyrone again. A black sabre materializing behind tyrone and rapidly racing towards him. "TYRONE LOOK OUT!?" She shouted.

Daemon took this chance while Aero was distracted to pull out one of the swords from her own wings.  The sword; Rejecting Daemon sent out sparks from Aero's blood but Daemon;  While Aero tried to warn tyrone; Threw it.

The sword hit Aero directly in the back.

Daemon grinned, however it faded when Aero stood up.  Glaring menicingly at him. The sword protruding half from her stomach and half from her back.

"You fool Daemon.... I'm cursed too.... have you forgotten the sin's of our-r-r..."

she muttered... Daemon's wide stare turned from frightened to amused.

Aero's eyes suddenly glazed and Daemon's demeanor changed; The sword Daemon had taken from Aero's wing had turned a poison black and was oozing a black oil.

Daemon stood up.  moving his hand as he would a marionette... and Aero was forced to kneel.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:34:40 AM by Aero » Logged

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #3068 on: Today at 06:34:14 PM »

*putts another round in daemons head then spins and shatters the saber*i told you no one was going to use her of anything!*runs over to areo side and removes the sword from her.* love lets get you out of here!

Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS