Star Cross'd Destiny Community
April 03, 2008, 04:49:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: VOTE For the WIN!!  Updates daily!

Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201
  Print  
Author Topic: Create A dialogue game  (Read 38564 times)
tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

Re: Create A dialogue game
« Reply #2985 on: March 29, 2008, 11:27:02 PM »

hey spazz go with him alright and dont fuck with his mind k

warning: use of this product for extended periods of time may cause gamervision. side fx inclued: extreme discomfort & redness of the eyes, changes in vision,numness of fingers. if you experience any of these sidefx's turn off your gameing console & get out of the house!
(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
n'awlins local

Vega's ciggarete supplier....

« Reply #2986 on: March 30, 2008, 12:23:21 AM »

Niron looked at Aero and grabbed her arm gently.. Leading her away from the others for a moment.  "Daemon's out looking for you.. if he finds you or tyrone there could be dire consiquences sister....  You two must.. stay.. hidden..."

A bloodcurdling howl broke the air, many miles away however as sharp as a mans scream.

Niron twinged.. "I must go.. Do not move from this spot before morning..." he warned, shifted to wolf form.  "And whatever you do... do not get cut.. if he smells your blood... he'll know where you are.."

Niron then took off into the night.

Aero watched him dissapear into the distance. "Goodbye little brother..."

Goodwish/badwish game

Aero: I wish I could meet Vega in person ^_^
Tyrone: granted!  he shows at your door with a cake.

Wow! Sure are nice people in teh world ^_^
DurtyIrishbasterd
tourist

« Reply #2987 on: March 30, 2008, 01:25:08 AM »

right! marcus grab  your bike we are leaving. *looks at tyrone* well i know that i dont need to say this but take care of your self and her. i can see that she means alot to you. later bro!

drunk you im fucked oops i  mean fuck you im drunk
tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2988 on: March 30, 2008, 03:21:14 PM »

areo lets head back downstars there are things that the both of us need to talk about. *looks at spazz* six days before the twin moon comes, & rogue star and KZ are still out there. if you meet up with kz before me has two cards on him bring them to me k!

warning: use of this product for extended periods of time may cause gamervision. side fx inclued: extreme discomfort & redness of the eyes, changes in vision,numness of fingers. if you experience any of these sidefx's turn off your gameing console & get out of the house!
(( no cure found yet ))
knight_zombie
underpaid hobo

i the new admin jk lol

« Reply #2989 on: March 31, 2008, 10:48:28 AM »

out of the ground a zombie appeared) bing a message for u tyrone an that is rogue is my for the killing. (fall back n the ground)

The knights r the net
Aero
n'awlins local

« Reply #2990 on: March 31, 2008, 06:37:52 PM »

Aero followed after tyrone... pausing and listening... She thought she heard a zombie but it vanished before she could glimpse it.

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2991 on: April 01, 2008, 01:22:32 AM »

*thinks to hhmself*" now your sending messangers instead of you telling me face to face!..........you cowerd" *turns to look at areo* everyones gone. this is how i ment it to be the first time we came here.

(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
n'awlins local

« Reply #2992 on: April 01, 2008, 05:17:55 PM »

Aero smiled calmly and leaned her head on tyrone's shoulder. "it's nice..." she said.

Goodwish/badwish game

matrim
street musician

All I See Is Blackness... Oh Wait My Hood Is Down.

« Reply #2993 on: April 01, 2008, 05:19:12 PM »

marcus quickly changed into his other outfit and grabbed his helmet. he quickly mounted his bike, revved the engine and took off. hoping that spazz wasn't to far behind.

In the night the shadows call
In the shadows one and all
The Dragon's four arise this night
Fire, Water, Earth, and Light

Long Live The Online Revolution!!!!!
tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2994 on: April 01, 2008, 11:59:19 PM »

*he held her for a while before he spoke again. we both know that we havent been completly truthfull with one another. now would be good to be honest with owr pasts. only who starts

(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
n'awlins local

« Reply #2995 on: April 02, 2008, 12:30:55 AM »

Aero sat down and motioned for him to sit besides her.  "You can go first..." she said and nuzzled his hand.

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2996 on: April 02, 2008, 02:08:42 AM »

*he sat beside her* .....i had a wife and son some years back they where both killed. my brother is to blame for thier deaths, but i blame myself to this day.

(( no cure found yet ))
DurtyIrishbasterd
tourist

« Reply #2997 on: April 02, 2008, 02:17:58 AM »

hey marcus up here. tyrone's bikes maybe fast but mine is by far the fastest. try to catch me if you can! *he opens the throttle and is gone in seconds.*

drunk you im fucked oops i  mean fuck you im drunk
Aero
n'awlins local

« Reply #2998 on: April 02, 2008, 08:46:39 AM »

Aero listened intently... "It's hard when you're cut the most deeply... by loosing the one's you care about." she said to tyrone.  She took out the spheres and was juggling them in what seemed to be an impossible and rythmic fashion.

(Like Jareth from Laberyth.)

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2999 on: April 02, 2008, 12:43:43 PM »

your right about that but in the end of it all i couldnt safe ether of them. that day i promised myself that i would never let it happen again.

(( no cure found yet ))
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS