Star Cross'd Destiny Community
December 24, 2007, 06:17:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: It's Holiday!  Or Christmas!  Or Whatever! VOTE for HOLIDAY CHEER!

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188
  Print  
Author Topic: Create A dialogue game  (Read 29902 times)
Aero
bourbon st drunk

Vega's ciggarete supplier....

Re: Create A dialogue game
« Reply #2790 on: December 03, 2007, 05:39:28 PM »

Aero snarled and then a loud shriek ensued from her body. 

a dark veil forms around me...

a red winged angel by my side...

as my raven wings surround my soul...

this last night, the angel of death will speak...

and I shall sing that no one lives forever....

Everything froze around Aero and the skelotons started burning red hot... disolving... She could hear shrieks emit from the socunstance that was powering them. They were dead... but she was forcing the energy which powered it to feel pain.

She.. would make... them... suffer...

Aero's shrieks grew to an unbearable level and a feeling of cold pulsations filled each and every person.  Chilling to the bone.

The sand and silver started shattering into pieces which in turn turned into a muddy substance... the glass being the only recognizable color in the mix...  Nothing could be summoned near her now.

Aero's white eyes had turned blood red.... and her bladed wings were now raven feathered.  She stuck out a hand and red light ensued.. melting into the form of a black and red sythe.

"now... you will... suffer..."

Everyone could feel a growl that vibrated though the earth... at such a low tone it was almost impossible to hear.. but it was loud.

there was no reaching her now... this would most likely be her last stand... It is possible that she might not survive  by summoning this amount of power....

(Aero isn't a god... She just has various ability... she can summon, and use the abilities of the angel of death... but she's not immortal, she feels pain just like everyone does.. actually worse than everyone else does... and She can only keep this form as long as an hour... thats it...  I'm not trying to god mod XD just lettin you know ahead of time)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 10:43:53 PM by Aero » Logged

Goodwish/badwish game

Aero: I wish I could meet Vega in person ^_^
Tyrone: granted!  he shows at your door with a cake.

Wow! Sure are nice people in teh world ^_^
tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2791 on: December 03, 2007, 07:52:20 PM »

*looks at areo seeing her pain. he thinks to himself*"i refuse to see the one i love die"
*forceing himself up he grabs areo's arms*
death is not here for today. "from the souls that travel this world and to rivers of life that run throw out this realm i call to you yet again spair the life of my love. calm her temper and save her life."
*the energy of the world flowed throw his hands & into her body giving new life*

warning: use of this product for extended periods of time may cause gamervision. side fx inclued: extreme discomfort & redness of the eyes, changes in vision,numness of fingers. if you experience any of these sidefx's turn off your gameing console & get out of the house!
(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2792 on: December 03, 2007, 10:43:16 PM »

Aero kneeled... Her clawed hand grabbing tyrone as if to try to trow him off... but she couldn't.... The winds calmed and the skies lit up again as Aero slowly succumbed... the ground on which she stood severely burned.   

After what seemed like an eternity to tyrone, Aero's red eyes turned white again... and her body made a cracking noise and went limp. in the process. the tiny jar around her neck which held souls had shattered... releasing them...

Aero dropped the sythe from her limp hand and it burned into ash as it hit the ground...  A red circle burned around them.

tyrone didn't see her move but heard her voice in his head.

you have guts...my  love....
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 10:45:17 PM by Aero » Logged

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2793 on: December 03, 2007, 11:28:33 PM »

*smirks* some call it stupidity. years ago i lost someone dear to me, back then there was nothing that i could have done to save them. besides i made you a promis & i intend to keep it. promis me that you well never use that again!*pick areo off of the ground in both arms and walks away with marcus following behind him*

warning: use of this product for extended periods of time may cause gamervision. side fx inclued: extreme discomfort & redness of the eyes, changes in vision,numness of fingers. if you experience any of these sidefx's turn off your gameing console & get out of the house!
(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2794 on: December 05, 2007, 08:25:27 AM »

Aero looks up at him and in his mind says "alright.."

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2795 on: December 05, 2007, 01:43:47 PM »

*a warm smile spreads acrossed his face* if i had lost you back there............not even the masters of hell would be able to stop me from bringing you back! *looks around* we can stop here for now. *lays areo down on a bed of moss stands again* ill be back soon love. *turns & begins walk away but he falls to his knees as he returned to normal form* ive always hated that part.*he said jokenly* i guess that ill stay here with you. hey marcus how did you get here? the portal i created was for areo &myself.

(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2796 on: December 05, 2007, 06:58:01 PM »

Aero laid there watching. "How did you get here my freind?" she asked.

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2797 on: December 06, 2007, 12:38:25 AM »

*thinks to himself*
"i created that portal to only alow the people that matched the dna that it was made for & no one else, but marcus ended up here aswell.  well maybe....na that couldn't of happend."

(( no cure found yet ))
matrim
underpaid hobo

The Shadefang

« Reply #2798 on: December 08, 2007, 11:32:13 PM »

marcus looks up. his eye's are still glowing bright blue and he is still in his other form." um to tell the truth I have no idea. last i remember was intense burning agonizing pain as nightblade, matrim, and myself were seperated by the sibling. then i blacked out after feeling a rushing sensation follwed by a feeling of displacement. then i felt solid ground under me and I passed out. when i awoke  i noticed your tracks. i followed them to the house and was attacked. afterwards i somehow became this and used.." marcus grabs his head as a wave of pain rushes over him. he falls to his knees and grunts in pain. he pounds his fist on the ground.'damnit. I must have used to much energy with that attack.argh..." he cringes again. his wings fold over himself. finally he manages to drive the twin-moon home into it's scabbard. and then once more... passes out.

In the night the shadows call
In the shadows one and all
The Dragon's four arise this night
Fire, Water, Earth, and Light

Long Live The Online Revolution!!!!!
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2799 on: December 09, 2007, 11:17:29 AM »

Aero puts her hand over some leaves which then hover grind into a powder as they watched. Aero flicked her hand and the powder wove into a blanket where she put over marcus... "summonings can do odd things..." she said looking up at tyrone.

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2800 on: December 09, 2007, 06:33:54 PM »

i think we both know how he is feels right now. but i think i mite now how he got here.

(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2801 on: December 09, 2007, 11:33:20 PM »

Aero looked up at him, not sitting up but remaining where she laid in the moss... the only thing she had moved since her transformation was her eyes and arms... "I'd like to know tyrone.." she said in a kind tone in his mind, quite curious about it actually.

Goodwish/badwish game

matrim
underpaid hobo

The Shadefang

« Reply #2802 on: December 18, 2007, 07:14:01 PM »

marcus floated inside his mind within he saw two lights. one was a pale pulsing blue. witch he identified as the spirit of his sword. the other he was confused about. he drifted over and was awashed in a deep violet blaze of light. the light was warm, welcoming, freindly. as if he had known whatever it was for a long time.
he then heard a voice. well it seems he has found us at last.
he heardanother voice answer. yes it seems he has

than the time for him to know his true family is at hand

are you sure he is ready

he must know eventually or how will he realize his destiny

i guess you are right

marcus looked around."um who are you and what are you talking about."
heh heh heh. a wise question to ask. and an unexpected bit of wisdom from one so young.
well he is that man's son.
marcus blinked. "my father. you knew him?"
the voices laughed hah ha ha ha ha. of course we knew him. we are the ones who taught him everything that he put in that book of yours.
the other voice chuckled and the ones who forged the sword you carry.
comprhension dawned upon him." the forefathers of Clan Drakoth!! Magnar and Sepher!!"
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 07:15:50 PM by matrim » Logged

In the night the shadows call
In the shadows one and all
The Dragon's four arise this night
Fire, Water, Earth, and Light

Long Live The Online Revolution!!!!!
tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2803 on: December 19, 2007, 11:41:55 AM »

*looks at areo* you remember i used your crystal ball to bring matrim back right. well it mite be that somehow a bit of you got in to our friend here. the portal that i created was ment for you and i only well if it couldnt tell the diffrance between you and marcus because of that fragment in him it could have mistaken him as an exstention of yourself taking you two and myself and bringing  us here.

(( sorry about the wait yall i was without power for almost a week and i still dont have a intrenet connecontion at the house yet. so im kinda limited on time here at the libary.))

(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2804 on: December 19, 2007, 05:16:44 PM »

(Its alright tyrone)

Aero nodded... her white eyes focused on tyrone for the moment. "I see.." she said within his mind and yawned.

Goodwish/badwish game

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS