Star Cross'd Destiny Community
December 08, 2007, 09:13:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: New York Anime Fest GUEST!!!

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 187
  Print  
Author Topic: Create A dialogue game  (Read 29545 times)
Hitoshi Seika
scd cult

Juno Supporter

« Reply #2730 on: November 07, 2007, 09:01:54 AM »

Stops, sits down on a boulder, and yawns. "Man, it's boring. Even for me. I thought there'd already be some excitement here, something I could take advantage of."

Sam's # 1 fan!
tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2731 on: November 08, 2007, 06:48:29 AM »

* takes the food from her* thank areo. but the reason i had you stay here is that the wooded areas around here are so thick that movement of any kind is a challange, and it doesnt help that the forests will feed and grow on any power sorces that is used on it or anywhere near them.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 01:11:16 PM by tyrone » Logged

warning: use of this product for extended periods of time may cause gamervision. side fx inclued: extreme discomfort & redness of the eyes, changes in vision,numness of fingers. if you experience any of these sidefx's turn off your gameing console & get out of the house!
(( no cure found yet ))
Hitoshi Seika
scd cult

Juno Supporter

« Reply #2732 on: November 08, 2007, 09:01:17 AM »

Jumps off boulder. "Well, when in doubt, kill something. Or millions of somethings." Laughs insanely, and starts walking again.

Sam's # 1 fan!
Aero
bourbon st drunk

Vega's ciggarete supplier....

« Reply #2733 on: November 08, 2007, 08:48:01 PM »

"Point taken..." she said simply. taking a bite of meat in a non ladylike manor and chewing it politely.

Goodwish/badwish game

Aero: I wish I could meet Vega in person ^_^
Tyrone: granted!  he shows at your door with a cake.

Wow! Sure are nice people in teh world ^_^
tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2734 on: November 09, 2007, 10:30:19 AM »

* thinks about what areo had shown him*
hey areo the white tiger that you can summen. how is it done?

warning: use of this product for extended periods of time may cause gamervision. side fx inclued: extreme discomfort & redness of the eyes, changes in vision,numness of fingers. if you experience any of these sidefx's turn off your gameing console & get out of the house!
(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2735 on: November 09, 2007, 07:16:13 PM »

Aero looked up at him and smiled.  "Its a snow leopard actually... though most of my summons are of large cats...."    "I can show you..." she said, " but With you it'll be tricky... The animal you summon depends on your current state and permenant being...." She said.  (personality, and  emotions)

"For instance... my summons are mainly a Snow leopard, and a Silver Dragon based off the legends of Saia...." she said.  "but for you it'll depend."

"To start... I'll summon an Ice Tiger...." she said quietly...

Tyrone saw her suddenly relax and freeze in place, though her muscles seemed not tense nor strained and when she opened her eyes they were glazed over in a misty white and blue...

"Focus on the Element you will use... " she said. "Then focus on the strongest emotion you are feeling.... "
She shifted slightly and the ground began freezing at her feet.  "Then... think of your summons name..... and then.... it'll answer you.... ask it to come...."

At this point Tyrone heard a loud sound like a flute/roar of a large cat.... And from the ground crystals shot up and materialized around Aero. Even Tyrones breath froze...   A large white tiger emerged from the formations and extended two large wings of crystal... its stripes like rivers of pure ice in the fur.

"Alabastor."

The tiger was much larger than its usual size.. He looked over at tyrone and nodded his head; His eyes the same color Aero's was. 

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2736 on: November 11, 2007, 12:18:03 AM »

*takes a breath and realizes that the air its self was frozen* holy shit he's beatifull areo.

(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2737 on: November 11, 2007, 10:59:57 AM »

Alabastor lowered his head to tyrones level and gazed into his eyes... he seemed to understand the compliment.  Aero smiled "Thanks.... Alabastor was one of my first summons...."

Alabastor nodded his head and perked his ears... He could talk but he prefered to listen.

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2738 on: November 11, 2007, 02:03:29 PM »

*bows to Alabastor then gets up & walks around him as if inspeating him.*
so alabastor was your first then. well ill try my hand at when the first light of tomorrow comes. untill that time comes you should get some sleep areo. im going to speed up the healing of my shoulder so that ill be at my best in the morning.

(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2739 on: November 12, 2007, 11:53:06 PM »

Aero nodded and then whispered to Alabastor. Alabastor nodded and slowly dissapirated into snow... which fluttered away on the breeze.  Aero went over to a tree and curled herself into a ball "Your right... sleep will help..." she said before closing her eyes.. tucking her wings around herself.

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2740 on: November 13, 2007, 08:38:24 AM »

*thinks to himself* " now its time for me to go say hi to mother & father. i just hope that their still not mad at me for leaveing."*walks off into the night leaving areo a note saying where he went.*

(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2741 on: November 14, 2007, 08:19:13 AM »

Aero noticed the note, read it and went back to sleep.

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2742 on: November 14, 2007, 01:14:54 PM »

*walks up to a four story house in the middle of the snakes bog* well this is going to be weird enough i just hope that their not home. *sits down on the steps of his childhood home* from the stream of life and power that lies within realm.  *screams as his arm is held in a matter of seconds*

(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2743 on: November 14, 2007, 05:21:15 PM »

Aero's eyes flashed open and her ears perked, looking towards the direction Tyrone went.

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2744 on: November 14, 2007, 11:18:25 PM »

*thinks to himself* i heal most of all the shit that happens to me but this sucks.*screams again as another section of bone is fixed*

(( no cure found yet ))
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 187
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS