Star Cross'd Destiny Community
December 10, 2007, 07:05:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Play Forum Games responsibly!!!  Officer Dmizer is watching!!!

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 187
  Print  
Author Topic: Create A dialogue game  (Read 29600 times)
Hitoshi Seika
scd cult

Juno Supporter

Re: Create A dialogue game
« Reply #2715 on: October 25, 2007, 09:05:11 AM »

Swings scythe up on shoulder and saunters out of the city, whistling a funeral march.

Sam's # 1 fan!
Aero
bourbon st drunk

Vega's ciggarete supplier....

« Reply #2716 on: October 25, 2007, 07:11:10 PM »

"I see... so we must be cautious" she said.  She reached up and yanked a feather and bone out and pulled a sword out of her right wing.....  covered in blood. It didn't hurt her, but the sword glowed an ominous blue.

Goodwish/badwish game

Aero: I wish I could meet Vega in person ^_^
Tyrone: granted!  he shows at your door with a cake.

Wow! Sure are nice people in teh world ^_^
tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2717 on: October 25, 2007, 07:50:43 PM »

*archis an eyebrow* yes but to the extent that if we run into his real body. he's unpredictable at the least. as for his clones we can just chop them in half and they'll turn to dust. so we really dont have to worry to much about them. the only thing i have to ask is how is teaching me you spells is going to help me return you to a fallin one and restore your past body i mean i asked you to teach me them but......you know what never mind that question. im greatfull that you trust me enough to teach methats all!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 07:53:16 PM by tyrone » Logged

warning: use of this product for extended periods of time may cause gamervision. side fx inclued: extreme discomfort & redness of the eyes, changes in vision,numness of fingers. if you experience any of these sidefx's turn off your gameing console & get out of the house!
(( no cure found yet ))
tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2718 on: November 01, 2007, 02:11:35 PM »

(OOC: i dont mean to be rude or mean. but damn you  guys cant let it end here and not like this!)

*turns away and looks at the fading sun light*
it'll be dark soon areo i'll start a fire and get something to eat going.

warning: use of this product for extended periods of time may cause gamervision. side fx inclued: extreme discomfort & redness of the eyes, changes in vision,numness of fingers. if you experience any of these sidefx's turn off your gameing console & get out of the house!
(( no cure found yet ))
matrim
underpaid hobo

The Shadefang

« Reply #2719 on: November 01, 2007, 04:32:57 PM »

((OOC: hey dude I don't think there is any way any of us would let it end there.))

marcus was sitting at the table randomly carving runes into the wood. when a chill ran up his spine. his head spun looking for the cause. and he spotted the sibling."what are you douing here.?" the cowl of the siblings cloak looked at him."som ething that is impossible has happened. and I am here to rectify it." the sibling raised his arm. and muttered something. marcus felt as if his very essence was being torn asunder. he threw his back and screamed in agony. the scream ripped through the air. and through the veil that seperated the realms so that it was heard by all. matrim and nightblade felt themselves tear free of marcus. and found themselves again bound to the servitude of their masters once more. the sibling lowered his arm. "the damge theuy have brought to you cannot be undone. but I can do this." he raised his arm once more. and muttered again. marcus felt the agony tear through him a second time. again he screamed. at last it eneded. the sibling spoke once more" the changes have now been subdued. when the need arises they shall return. but until than you are now as you were before." and with that he left. and marcus fainted.

In the night the shadows call
In the shadows one and all
The Dragon's four arise this night
Fire, Water, Earth, and Light

Long Live The Online Revolution!!!!!
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2720 on: November 01, 2007, 07:53:47 PM »

Aero looked up at the sky and then down the the ground, digging the blue blade into the Earth.. "Tyrone... I dont think there is a way to change me back.... " she thought to herself... "but soon you'll learn soon enough..."  "You have much to learn.. and much potential...."

"Hey tyrone?" she asked. She put some wood in a pile and clawed it with her hand... her nails flashed across like hot metal and the wood burst into flame for 4 feet before returning to norm.. "That will be your next lesson"

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2721 on: November 01, 2007, 11:01:50 PM »

*looks at areo with a smirk on his face* thats going to be easy for me. *builds another small pile of wood.* "i call upon the fires of hell lend me your stringth" watch this *pulls his sword and runs a finger across the blade changing it.* now comes the fun part! "it is time my friend come forth" *the sword lingthens by twenty feet as a colume of black fire. lighting the logs that where ten feet away* i was a piro for sometime.

(( no cure found yet ))
Hitoshi Seika
scd cult

Juno Supporter

« Reply #2722 on: November 02, 2007, 09:48:54 AM »

Sighs. "I thought it would be more exciting here, in this new dimension, than the others I've been in. If anything, it's the most boring of the lot."

Sam's # 1 fan!
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2723 on: November 02, 2007, 06:15:36 PM »

Aero smiled "Very good" she said with a smirk... She took out a bow and arrow and looked towards some trees... "I'll go see if I can get us something.."

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2724 on: November 02, 2007, 06:50:35 PM »

*shakes head* sorry areo but you should stay here. besides the life forums that live here would tair you apart. im less of a threat so the smaller creatchers wont bother me as much as they would you

(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2725 on: November 03, 2007, 05:00:47 PM »

"As you wish.." she said.

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2726 on: November 05, 2007, 12:06:41 PM »

* four hours later he stumbels back to the camp site with an arm lemp at his side and the good sized drop bears over his good shoulder* dame the animals here have gotten stronger *hands the food to areo then sits down acrossed from her holding his arm* your going to have to cook tonight. those three did a number on me this time, they broke my shoulder this will take some time to heal. sorry areo!

(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2727 on: November 05, 2007, 09:03:42 PM »

Aero tilted her head to the side, "lemme see..." she said and examined... With a pop she set the bone in place and bound it with bandage... "No moving that..." she said. not that he could with it splinted.. but at least she knew what she was doing...

Aero's nails grew longer and within minutes she had skinned the animal without staining the skin and put the meat over the fire.....

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2728 on: November 05, 2007, 11:06:21 PM »

hey thanks are. those damn bears changed their timeing on their attacks.

(( no cure found yet ))
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2729 on: November 06, 2007, 06:52:06 PM »

Aero smiled.  "Its alright... but I could've come along ye know..." she said handing him a lump of cooked meat...

Goodwish/badwish game

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 187
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS