Star Cross'd Destiny Community
December 08, 2007, 09:13:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: HEY! WIPE THAT BOOGER OFF YOUR NOSE! 

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 187
  Print  
Author Topic: Create A dialogue game  (Read 29545 times)
Hitoshi Seika
scd cult

Juno Supporter

Re: Create A dialogue game
« Reply #2700 on: October 15, 2007, 09:10:07 AM »

Taps staff twice against the ground and watches a bunch of cars explode. "Oooh, pretty." Laughs.

Sam's # 1 fan!
Aero
bourbon st drunk

Vega's ciggarete supplier....

« Reply #2701 on: October 15, 2007, 06:03:57 PM »

Aero nodded, "tres morntainem is crosaurven..." she said, "Alright.. focus on the air around you, see if you can get it to spin... "

Goodwish/badwish game

Aero: I wish I could meet Vega in person ^_^
Tyrone: granted!  he shows at your door with a cake.

Wow! Sure are nice people in teh world ^_^
tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2702 on: October 15, 2007, 11:57:04 PM »

ok. *takes a deep breath and focus's on the air about them* ...............................................................*the air picks up a bit then dies down* damn this is going to take sometime to learn.

warning: use of this product for extended periods of time may cause gamervision. side fx inclued: extreme discomfort & redness of the eyes, changes in vision,numness of fingers. if you experience any of these sidefx's turn off your gameing console & get out of the house!
(( no cure found yet ))
Hitoshi Seika
scd cult

Juno Supporter

« Reply #2703 on: October 16, 2007, 09:25:07 AM »

Points staff at a building and whispers, "Inva to'rai ko-ten." Building explodes, shattering the ones next to it.

Sam's # 1 fan!
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2704 on: October 16, 2007, 08:27:48 PM »

Aero nodded, "mosgien nortu... isforensointain.." "Try again, think of the wind as blades... a sword dance if you will"  she said, shifting so one of her wings was outstreached.

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2705 on: October 17, 2007, 01:14:25 AM »

*looks around for a moment spotting a small tree to practic on* a blade or sword edge of wind. *nods then closes eyes and  mentally pictures a spinning blade of air cutting into the tree. opens his eyes and speaks one word "volraxeum"  and the tree falls* damn a true test of my stringth.

warning: use of this product for extended periods of time may cause gamervision. side fx inclued: extreme discomfort & redness of the eyes, changes in vision,numness of fingers. if you experience any of these sidefx's turn off your gameing console & get out of the house!
(( no cure found yet ))
Hitoshi Seika
scd cult

Juno Supporter

« Reply #2706 on: October 17, 2007, 09:39:11 AM »

Watches as men in uniforms try to stop her. Laughs. "Mish'ta Sein." Cracks the ground under their feet wide open.

Sam's # 1 fan!
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2707 on: October 17, 2007, 05:34:50 PM »

Aero looked up, feeling the chaos she was causing in her viens, but beamed at Tyrone's accomplishment.  "Mse norundien tayse sorveintuun."  "That was well done. " Her fanged lips curled into a kind smile.

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2708 on: October 18, 2007, 12:45:01 AM »

thanks. hay your smiling for a change. it looks good on you. so whats next to learn or should i train some more on this technic?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 06:01:38 PM by tyrone » Logged

(( no cure found yet ))
Hitoshi Seika
scd cult

Juno Supporter

« Reply #2709 on: October 18, 2007, 09:01:56 AM »

Takes deep breath and lets it out. "Enough chaos here for the moment; time to move on." Begins walking away.

Sam's # 1 fan!
knight_zombie
tourist

« Reply #2710 on: October 23, 2007, 10:33:09 AM »

*walk out of the shadow*  is this chaos,or pep having some fun *turn around n walk back to the shadow*

The knights r the net
tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2711 on: October 23, 2007, 05:58:22 PM »

*looks up at the sound of his brothers voice* who do you think your calling a prep you basterd "sertuima" *vines take hold of his brothers legs but doing no good as his brother turns to sand.* damn just a fithy copy of himself. he's gotten stronger since the last time anyone saw him alot stronger!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 06:06:04 PM by tyrone » Logged

(( no cure found yet ))
Hitoshi Seika
scd cult

Juno Supporter

« Reply #2712 on: October 24, 2007, 09:18:01 AM »

"Does it matter what I am called? The result is always the same. Once I find the person who summoned me to this plane, I'll thank them by ripping them apart one piece at a time."

Sam's # 1 fan!
Aero
bourbon st drunk

« Reply #2713 on: October 24, 2007, 08:53:35 PM »

Aero started speaking rapidly and looked to the side.  "I'm not exactly sure if he is a threat... is he tyrone?" she asked. translated.

Goodwish/badwish game

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #2714 on: October 25, 2007, 08:33:05 AM »

yes he is a threat to the insanaty of this world and others as well. you see were him and i come from we are all insane but he had to go farther then anyone else. he found a way to become sane or normal in our world but by doing so he granted himself powers beyound the minds borders. simply put the longer that he stays sane the more of a threat he becomes.

(( no cure found yet ))
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 187
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS