Star Cross'd Destiny Forums
Star Cross'd Destiny Forums
August 02, 2010, 09:50:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
Topic Tools  
July 27, 2006, 11:43:56 am #0
Michael

Rewind. Or, what movies have you seen lately.

Well, I watched 'Empire Records' yesterday. I haven't been to the theatre in over a year, so I'm out of the recent movie loop.

You. All of you. Speak up!

*and the peasants rejoice*

July 27, 2006, 12:16:35 pm #1
icy dragon

hmmm i watched Spirited Away i couple of days ago for the first time, brilliant, if you havnt watched it then do

Live life to the fullest. Then die in a blaze of glory. Everyone is equal in death.
Follow me on Twitter

July 28, 2006, 06:53:23 am #2
breremarer

Last movie I went to the theatre for was the eponymous Pirates movie of the summer, which I loved. Before that I saw An Inconvienient Truth, which was very good, and Cars before that, which was Pixar, so it had to be 8 degrees of awesome.

As far as DVDs go, I saw Akira Kurosawa's Ikiru recently, which was a pretty amazing movie in its own right. Next up in queue are Alien and Akira, which should prove to give me an interesting afternoon.

http://www.myspace.com/looksomefreeparking -> Look up at the sky!
http://laikacomehome.tumblr.com -> Unleash my tie!
http://www.vimeo.com/brendansteere -> I'll stay with you, beautiful
http://www.steerefilmsnow.com -> Till the end of the night

July 28, 2006, 07:15:23 am #3
icy dragon

i need to buy Akira, looks good

Live life to the fullest. Then die in a blaze of glory. Everyone is equal in death.
Follow me on Twitter

July 28, 2006, 03:28:18 pm #4
jigoku kaiten

I just watched Brotherhood of the Wolf and The 13th Warrior. Both were solid films, but I wouldn't buy them or anything.

"In this world gone bad, we won't spank the monkey. The monkey will spank us"-Jay

July 28, 2006, 04:28:53 pm #5
Sam

I saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2 most recently. At home I've been hitting up the LOTR extended series (I loveth Fellowship of the Ring). I've been itching to watch "Inside Man" again, but I don't own it yet so I'll hafta stifle myself for now.

http://starcrossdrefugees.forumup.us/

July 28, 2006, 05:01:56 pm #6
heyIMmike

The last movie I saw in the theaters was Pirates...  but there are plenty more I want to see...

Cars, Miami Vice, Clerks II, Monster House, Superman Returns...

(Y)
(x0)
U'''U
(.)(.)
Bunny Zombie

"What … oh, I've wiped the file? Oh, damn … I've wiped all the files? … I've wiped the Internet? Oh no, I don't even have a modem!

July 28, 2006, 05:10:43 pm #7
icy dragon

Quote from: jigoku kaiten
I just watched Brotherhood of the Wolf and The 13th Warrior. Both were solid films, but I wouldn't buy them or anything.

wooo Brotherhoof of the Wolf

i love that film, i borrowed it of my french teacher Cheesyi love the english version of it coz sometimes the words keep going after the mouth shuts  cheesy gets me everytime Cheesy

Follow me on Twitter

July 28, 2006, 08:59:41 pm #8
WaiWaiWario

Last movie I watched was the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

[07:38:34pm 02/27] I'm talking about a twelve-storey crisis with a magnificent entrance hall, carpetting throughout, 24-hour portage, and an enormous sign on the roof, saying 'This Is a Capital R"
[07:39:05pm 02/27] That's how huge and shiny this R is

July 29, 2006, 03:01:39 am #9
The Destroyer

I actually watched Transformers the Movie the other night...mostly because I've been listening to the soundtrack, but I also needed a refresher on TF stuff so I can complain about or praise the Transformers movie coming out next year....At least they've got Cullen for Prime.  I was thinking of watching Dark Crystal soon...maybe tomorrow...after bingin on some more Transformersodes.

Like a bad case of Norwegian Wood.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!""

July 29, 2006, 03:35:44 pm #10
heyIMmike

I'm not sure what to think about the upcoming transformer movie...  That was a great childhood cartoon...  but I do have to say that their choice for the new and improved bumblebee is a good one...

(Y)
(x0)
U'''U
(.)(.)
Bunny Zombie

"What … oh, I've wiped the file? Oh, damn … I've wiped all the files? … I've wiped the Internet? Oh no, I don't even have a modem!

July 30, 2006, 01:10:19 pm #11
dark_arkangel

just yesterday i saw batman returns is one of my fav movies

you just fuck the wrong mexican

July 30, 2006, 05:15:27 pm #12
Hitoshi Seika

The last movie I saw was Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Unless you count DVD's/VHS's, then the last movie I watched was Appleseed, two days ago.

Sam's # 1 fan!

July 30, 2006, 07:25:07 pm #13
Aero

UNDERWORLD!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

Lucian is so awesome  

Judge others not by preference, sex or the color of their skin; but by the contents of their trench coat -- Aero

July 30, 2006, 07:34:29 pm #14
Desperado

Lady In The Water. It wasnt scary as much as it was funny but it was an ok movie, what made the more good experience was my (hoping soon to be girlfriend) Amanda was about to have a heart attack left and right about the creature lurking around. She kept sounding like a mouse sqeeking! Just think of Bubbles from Powerpuff Girls if ya wanna know what I mean of her freaking out. But other than that I saw Princess Mononoke for the first time a while ago it was good and Amanda (the same one) was tellin me it was the most awesome anime ever I just thought it was okay not the best but it was okay. If it almost puts me to sleep its an okay anime. Unlike Akira which was what I thought: Trash but lets not get into that.

Who dare interrupts my booming kuwanging?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
Jump to:  

theme_by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS