Star Cross'd Destiny Forums
Star Cross'd Destiny Forums
August 02, 2010, 09:50:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Topic Tools  
April 17, 2006, 10:04:51 pm #0
Halaster

What layer of Hell are you bound for?

I thought this was hilarious.  Quick warning though, it's not for the religiously sensitive, and some of the questions are a little personal...

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

P.S. I'm headed for the eighth layer, that of malicious panderers.  Rock! Cheesy

April 18, 2006, 10:38:21 am #1
Chibi

I took this a while ago. I got Purgatory...or maybe it was Limbo...I don't remember which *finds* Yup, Limbo

The tire flies into the stands and hits a woman in the FACE! When you first saw it you were like "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!! The tire just hit that woman in the FACE!."

-Dane Cook

April 18, 2006, 01:39:15 pm #2
humble scuba

I got limbo, too.  It was the only one that was "Very High".  Other than that, everything was low or very low, except for Lust and Violence, both of which were "High".  

Seems I have my priorities in order.  

Dear Lord,
Grant me the Courage to change that which I can,
The Serenity to accept that which I cannot,
And the Wisdom to hide the bodies of those I strangle along the way.

Amen.

April 18, 2006, 01:43:23 pm #3
DrakeWurrum

Actually, limbo is moderate for me.

My "Very High" is the Sixth Level of Hell - City of Dis.

Illusions of the past. You think to have cast them off,
only to find them years later, unwearying, unrelenting.
The past can bind a man as surely as irons.

April 18, 2006, 01:46:07 pm #4
humble scuba

Which sin is that associated with again?

God, I need to finish reading that book.

Dear Lord,

Amen.

April 18, 2006, 02:13:50 pm #5
Chibi

Limbo was only "High" for me...nothing "Very High"...Level 3 [Gluttonous -_-] was also "High", and then Level 8 [Fraudulent -_-] was "Moderate", while everything else was either Low or Very Low

[BTW- the 6th Level is associated with Heretics ]

The tire flies into the stands and hits a woman in the FACE! When you first saw it you were like "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!! The tire just hit that woman in the FACE!."

-Dane Cook

April 18, 2006, 02:20:27 pm #6
DrakeWurrum

w00t, I'm a heretic. Haha

Maybe it's because I'm an apathetic agnostic. >.>

April 18, 2006, 02:53:57 pm #7
humble scuba

Yeah, so am I.  But when it came down to the question of whether or not I believe in God, well...  I don't know; I'm agnostic.  But I don't NOT believe in God, but I don't necessarily believe in one, either.  I believe there's the possibility ( I just don't really care ^^; ), so I picked "Yes" to err on the side of caution.

If I had picked "no", my results probably would have been a great deal different.  Seeing as I said it was False that religion is fiction, changing that would have probably put me where you are.  Lol.

Dear Lord,

Amen.

April 18, 2006, 03:01:22 pm #8
heyIMmike

Quote from: humble scuba
Yeah, so am I.  But when it came down to the question of whether or not I believe in God, well...  I don't know; I'm agnostic.  But I don't NOT believe in God, but I don't necessarily believe in one, either.  I believe there's the possibility ( I just don't really care ^^; ), so I picked "Yes" to err on the side of caution.

If I had picked "no", my results probably would have been a great deal different.  Seeing as I said it was False that religion is fiction, changing that would have probably put me where you are.  Lol.

But the flip side of that is it never asked if you believe in the devil, therfore hell.  If you'd said no, then you would maybe have been headed for purgatory...  just a thought

(Y)
(x0)
U'''U
(.)(.)
Bunny Zombie

"What … oh, I've wiped the file? Oh, damn … I've wiped all the files? … I've wiped the Internet? Oh no, I don't even have a modem!

April 18, 2006, 03:25:46 pm #9
DrakeWurrum

Well, I'm apathetic agnostic, but if you ask me straight out whether or not I believe in a god, I'll say that I don't. Same thing with religion, I think most of it is fiction. Not only does it save me an explanation of what apathetic agnostic means, but even if it can be proven god does exist, I'm going to live my life exactly the same way. I'm not going to make my choices any differently. I am who I am, regardless of the existence of a superior being.
Before you go and say that means I'm not really an apathetic agnostic, check out the Wikipedia article for it. The fact that I label the question as academic allows me to make that claim. ^.^

About the religion being fiction thing, before anybody comments on it in a heated fashion, here's why I say that. If god does exist, he wouldn't just wave a mighty hand and suddenly have humanity exist. There'd be too many repurcussions to having mortals suddenly waved into existence. Same thing can be said about a lot of things in the universe. If God does exist, he simply created the spark that lead the universe to it's current path and let it set itself out from there. Thus, evolution. If god does exist and had a hand in creation, I think it would just be with the Big Bang and nothing else. That also still allows a multiverse theory. If the Big Bang is all god had in touch with in our creation, then who's to say he didn't create other universes in a similar fashion? That's what I think, anyways. Except that I don't believe in God.

September 23, 2006, 09:20:41 pm #10
xXlovelyXx

Re: What layer of Hell are you bound for?

lol mine was the seventh, that for the violent, i also scored very high in lustful.  dominatrix anyone?

"You're not english."
"What's english?  There's girls, and boys..."
--Picture of Dorian Gray--

September 23, 2006, 11:53:25 pm #11
Bev

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | Moderate
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
Level 7 | Very High (violent people apparently)
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Well shit, that's what I get for wanting people dead, sleeping with other guys, and putting more faith in science than religion.

LONG LIVE THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 11:54:57 pm by Bev »

STUFF!!!!

September 24, 2006, 12:05:07 pm #12
Aero

Wow... I got the sixth level of hell... interesting

Judge others not by preference, sex or the color of their skin; but by the contents of their trench coat -- Aero

September 25, 2006, 05:23:16 pm #13
Juno

Seventh Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

(Click on a level for more info)
Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory  Repenting Believers  Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo  Virtuous Non-Believers  Low
Level 2  Lustful  Low
Level 3  Gluttonous  High
Level 4  Prodigal and Avaricious  Moderate
Level 5  Wrathful and Gloomy  Extreme
Level 6 - The City of Dis  Heretics  High
Level 7  Violent  Extreme
Level 8- the Malebolge  Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers  High
Level 9 - Cocytus  Treacherous  High

Well, we all knew I was going to hell, but damn, what a way to go!

September 26, 2006, 01:33:28 pm #14
shandromand

This first part made me laugh.

Find a Girlfriend.
{insert AmericanSingles ad banner here}

cheesy

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale {that's TAIL, mr. wizard, geez} wraps around his body 8 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

(Click on a level for more info)
Level   Who are sent there?   Score
Purgatory    Repenting Believers    Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo    Virtuous Non-Believers    Very Low
Level 2    Lustful    Extreme
Level 3    Gluttonous    Moderate
Level 4    Prodigal and Avaricious    Low
Level 5    Wrathful and Gloomy    Extreme
Level 6 - The City of Dis    Heretics    Very High
Level 7    Violent    High
Level 8- the Malebolge    Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers    Extreme
Level 9 - Cocytus    Treacherous    Very High

I wonder what it takes to get sent to Cocytus...

"Lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer."

Pages: [1] 2 3
Jump to:  

theme_by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS