Star Cross'd Destiny Forums
Star Cross'd Destiny Forums
March 25, 2011, 06:46:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192]
Topic Tools  
December 25, 2010, 02:28:10 am #2865
Juno

Re: Small Personal Announcements

As long as it's not until intoxication or over a certain amount in a week it's not a problem.  I looked it up.

SPA:  IT'S CHRISTMAS AND I UPDATED THE SITE OMG.

December 25, 2010, 08:42:08 am #2866
saintbeast

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR PEACE!
FOR CYBERTRON!
'Til all are one...

December 25, 2010, 10:40:34 am #2867
Daemir Silverstreak

And a Joyus Winter Festival to us all!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 11:42:39 pm by Daemir Silverstreak »

Black to Life Outside of Light.
Silver Strife, a Streak in the Night.
Hidden Words and Forgotten Art,
What is the Colour of Silverstreaks Heart?

Jesus may be your homeboy, but Thor is my Bitch!

December 31, 2010, 04:45:38 pm #2868
Knave

Like a lot of people I know, I am going to celebrate New Year's Eve by sleeping through it.

"True leaders do not follow the paths of others; they make their own."

January 03, 2011, 11:35:38 am #2869
dark_arkangel

appy holidays to all and like everyyaer that i have been here i do it lñate because always on vacation i got off of the internet but i hope that everyone got a great holydays and i dark_arkangel like every year i got sick on new year TT__TT but at least i got back to job TT__TT o crap that wasnt good well at least i going to have money

you just fuck the wrong mexican

January 03, 2011, 11:19:58 pm #2870
Daemir Silverstreak

SPA: 2000 Airsoft Rifle acuired.

2004 first shot fired.

Opponet attemps to use sleepbag as shield

2005 opponet retreats behind plywood barrer into kitchen

2007 opponet begins counterassult ustilising surface to air potatoes.

2009 Retalitoriy strike with opponets own potatoes succeds enourmous when pototes explodes agains the wall. The mess will be hard to clean up.

2012 - flash and breach, opponet subdued with massive weight (read, two people sit on him while third continues to shoot him with airsoft gun.)

2020 - Airsoft reload, laments voice at not recording the fight to put on youtube. Shooter retreats to corner, and waits for our local mouse to poke its head out to scavenge for food.

note to self: get new friends

Black to Life Outside of Light.
Silver Strife, a Streak in the Night.
Hidden Words and Forgotten Art,
What is the Colour of Silverstreaks Heart?

Jesus may be your homeboy, but Thor is my Bitch!

January 04, 2011, 01:10:31 pm #2871
dark_arkangel

ahh air soft what a violent and painful game i loveeeeee it sadly i havent go to shoot in a while TT__TT

crap i need to cut my hair now is very very long (im losing it but as you know my hair when grows i got a natural afro style that i really hate >_

January 13, 2011, 01:16:26 pm #2872
Amy

@Dark-Arkangel: Now that you mention your hair...I think I never ever saw a photo of you.

@Mike: The underwood 6 one looks awesome. I'm all into steampunk and old stuff lately. And that typewriter looks very nice. I hope Santa was nice this  year....

SPA: The local gang of homeless people and alcoholics made fun of me today, one shouting "gothic, gothic, gothic" after me as I was passing by.
Seriously, that wouldn't have happened 3 years ago. I gotta say my style has really changed.

January 14, 2011, 10:58:58 am #2873
dark_arkangel

Quote from: Amy on January 13, 2011, 01:16:26 pm
@Dark-Arkangel: Now that you mention your hair...I think I never ever saw a photo of you.

@Mike: The underwood 6 one looks awesome. I'm all into steampunk and old stuff lately. And that typewriter looks very nice. I hope Santa was nice this  year....

SPA: The local gang of homeless people and alcoholics made fun of me today, one shouting "gothic, gothic, gothic" after me as I was passing by.
Seriously, that wouldn't have happened 3 years ago. I gotta say my style has really changed.

about my pic i dont like to take pics of me because i dont like how i look on them but a friend took this one the day of my birthday on september in the house of an another friend http://fallenarkangel.deviantart.com/art/yo-en-mi-cumple-193411589

about your look 3 years ago i dress like a vagabond now on these day i dress like a normal people i feel weird

spa: i got a question to do few days ago i find a friend on the chat of facebook that i havent saw in a while and i talk to him about a comic that i going to publish here in mexico as a one shoot the story is about a guy that sold his soul to the devil and is the day that the devil come for his soul when i told to this friend about that im capable of selling my soul to the very same devil for become a great comic artist he piss of with me the cuestion that i wanna do is not if he is rigth or no, my cuestion is i'm wrong for thinking in selling my soul???
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 11:40:33 am by dark_arkangel »

January 18, 2011, 08:59:12 am #2874
WaiWaiWario

Quote from: Amy on January 13, 2011, 01:16:26 pm

You should have told them its not like their opinion meant anything, as they're homeless alcoholics.

spa: So I raged at my receding hairline a few weeks back and shaved my head. Then it started getting really cold outside and the only thing I had for a coat was an old blue jean jacket. Didn't think that one through. Also one comment about a walking dick. Probably the guy was still steamed about me emasculating him in front of his girlfriend.

Either way, its too much work to not be a brillo head. Think I'll just wait until most of the rest of it falls out.

[07:38:34pm 02/27] I'm talking about a twelve-storey crisis with a magnificent entrance hall, carpetting throughout, 24-hour portage, and an enormous sign on the roof, saying 'This Is a Capital R"
[07:39:05pm 02/27] That's how huge and shiny this R is

January 19, 2011, 02:58:40 pm #2875
Amy

@dark-Arkangel: Aww, thank you for posting! Man, you're older than I thought you would be, but then again SCD is like a time capsule for me. It's like I'm still in the year 2005 when I check the forum.

Quote from: WaiWaiWario on January 18, 2011, 08:59:12 am
You should have told them its not like their opinion meant anything, as they're homeless alcoholics.

What suprised me was how ignorant these homeless /alcoholics were. One should think they knew better how to judge other people. Seriosly  .

Good luck with the hair, my boyfriend suffers from the same fate. His mother collects these dubious articles from newspapers that praise ways to save your hair. Quite pricey ways.
But he always throws them away.

January 19, 2011, 08:14:59 pm #2876
dark_arkangel

nothings work sadly not for is a kind of hereditary allergy problem from my father so theres no hope

January 28, 2011, 06:51:24 pm #2877
WaiWaiWario

spa: So a man called today, he gave me his name and said he was from some insurance company. I asked him for the account number and he gave me an old one. I managed to find the correct account using it. I asked him to verify the the name, address, and the social security on the account. I then told him I wouldn't be able to do much for him as he was not authorized to speak on behalf of the account. He told me all he needed was for me to verify that we were the holders of the account. I told him I couldn't as he was not authorized on the account. He asked if those rules just applied just for the customer service portion or if it was company wide. I told him it was company wide, I said that if he would like I could transfer him to someone else but they would also tell him we wouldn't be able to verify whether or not we had the account, as his company was not authorized on the account and he would have to have the account holder call us back and give the authorization. This seemed very confusing for him. So he hung up.

Awesomest call I'd had all day.

[07:38:34pm 02/27] I'm talking about a twelve-storey crisis with a magnificent entrance hall, carpetting throughout, 24-hour portage, and an enormous sign on the roof, saying 'This Is a Capital R"
[07:39:05pm 02/27] That's how huge and shiny this R is

February 04, 2011, 05:14:47 pm #2878
dark_arkangel

thats quite confusing and funny wai

spa: i got a work making the art of a videogame of airplane combat i fucking love it

March 15, 2011, 07:30:08 pm #2879
izy

SPA: i am convinced girl scouts are out to get me....

close the world, txen eht nepo

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192]
Jump to:  

theme_by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.12 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS