Star Cross'd Destiny Community
January 31, 2008, 11:50:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: VOTE For the WIN!!  Updates daily!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strangely Beautiful Freakish Wonderful  (Read 2522 times)
Mouse
scd cult

Strangely Beautiful Freakish Wonderful
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2006, 05:07:48 PM »

thanks, chi. it used to work, its just this new board uses bb code, so yeah. thank you. Smiley

/insert something witty here.
Ki-chan
cajun mafia

Re: Strangely Beautiful Freakish Wonderful
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2007, 09:33:13 PM »

Nyu? Is it dead? Nooo! *pokes with stick*

I know in my heart
I've fallen into a home
of wingless angels.
The people I love
the memories I have here
I'll never forget.
zizi
cajun mafia

do what tastes right

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2007, 03:13:58 PM »

i loved the end of chapter 7. the way you incorporated the poem quite nicely smiley

I'm at a loss for words.
Mouse
scd cult

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2007, 12:34:01 AM »

Guess I ought to try to write more with this, huh?
It's been ages !

Mouse
scd cult

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2007, 12:34:54 AM »

edit: wha. I just realized, I have way more, I must get it over here..I shall try tomorrow. Smiley

Ki-chan
cajun mafia

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2007, 03:24:28 PM »

eeeeee! *Super excited* So glad to see you're coming back to this, I adore this story!

I know in my heart
I've fallen into a home
of wingless angels.
The people I love
the memories I have here
I'll never forget.
Cerulean
n'awlins local

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2007, 12:09:23 PM »

Very impressive work! Lots of thoughts cooking, but I'm late for letting out dogs and lunch. I'll be diving in with a thought or two soon as the gears and the clocks coincide!

"Alive, and more feathery than ever!"
Ki-chan
cajun mafia

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 07:07:39 PM »

*Pounce* Cer!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know in my heart
I've fallen into a home
of wingless angels.
The people I love
the memories I have here
I'll never forget.
Cerulean
n'awlins local

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 08:33:38 PM »

Agh!

*Struggles in glee*

Good to see you!!!!!
How are you!!!!

*cough, erm, not to I-jack.....

But how are you!!!

"Alive, and more feathery than ever!"
Ki-chan
cajun mafia

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2007, 05:46:53 PM »

Good, good, you should give me a call sometime. Pm me if you need my number.

I know in my heart
I've fallen into a home
of wingless angels.
The people I love
the memories I have here
I'll never forget.
Mouse
scd cult

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 09:42:55 PM »

0kay please forgiv me for making this old topic reappear, but I found more of my story.. FINALLY! haha.

---

This is how her parents found out.

She was asleep on the floor naked, her wings draped about her bare shoulders and back. Mozart was playing softly on her old record player, the soft scratchy funeral songs soothing her in her strange dreams. Aliwishus was in a corner, eyeing the strange winged creature he always knew as his best friend, curious, but still adoring her. Piles of books were surrounding her, half open, almost breathing. She hadn't meant to fall asleep, but it had happened, her eyelids fluttered, her hair cascaded around her matted white feathers.

Her mother was fed up. She picked the lock, and threw the door open. She stood open mouthed for a few seconds, and then stomped over, waking up her gentle creature-daughter. Sasha stared at her mother, not saying a word.

"What is wrong with you! Gluing wings to your back! Not eating! I can't-"

Sasha's mother stopped, she had been tugging on the wings and Sasha was letting out cries of pain.

"They. Aren't. Glued." Sasha said through clenched teeth, "Let. Me. Alone."

Her mother screamed, and Sasha scrambled to her feet, pulled a robe over herseldf, as if ashamed. And she was, she didn't want to be, but she was.

Sasha's mother stopped screaming, and didn't say anything, but her angry eyes told all, freak They told Sasha, burning like mad flames.

Douglas had his wife sit in the easy chair. He brought her green tea with chamomile, while Sasha sat at the top of the stairs, trembling in her fuzzy robe.

"Now dear, this is strange, yes, but she is our daughter," Sasha could hear her father whispering, offering her mother a tray of buttered toast, and cold cheddar cheese slices.

Her mother's face looked violet. She slapped the tray, and it fell with a thud onto the carpet, the toast falling by her father's slipper covered feet, the cheese by her mother's plump toes.

"That..THING is no daughter of mine." She looked up at Sasha who was standing now, her arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

"Mother," She said softly, her voice cracking.

"No. Get out. Get out of here. Before I call the news and make money off of you, you dreadful thing."

Sasha didn't wait to hear what her father had to say. She ran to her room, put Aliwishus in his cat traveling case, and ignored his worried whines as she stuffed her suitcase full of books, some records, her elephant.

She didn't know what to wear, her clothes didn't fit her anymore if they went over her chest. She put on a velvet skirt, and wrapped herself in her father's coat. She wanted to cry, she knew she should be crying, but her insides felt empty, hollow, deserted.

She slipped on her boots, laced them tightly, grabbed her stuff, including her meowing Aliwishus in his case, and ran down the steps.

"Darling!" Her father was hollering, trying to hold her mother back who had strange madness in her eyes, as if she might tear Sasha apart if she got to her.

Sasha ignored her flesh and blood, and hurried out into the night, making sure to grab her car keys.

She let Aliwishus out once they got in the car, and he sat in the back near the window, mewing.

"Poor frightened thing," Sasha whispered, switching on the radio, and turning it up slowly.

She wasn't sure who she had said that to, her siamese cat, or herself.

zizi
cajun mafia

do what tastes right

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2008, 12:32:09 PM »

i'm so glad you're still writing this!!! i hope you continue to post more. Smiley

I'm at a loss for words.
Ki-chan
cajun mafia

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2008, 01:06:22 AM »

*Claps with glee* Yay! Sooo happy to see more! I was so sad, I thought you had stopped writing it.

I know in my heart
I've fallen into a home
of wingless angels.
The people I love
the memories I have here
I'll never forget.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS