Star Cross'd Destiny Community
September 24, 2008, 02:07:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: SCD now on WOWIO in FULL COLOR:
http://www.wowio.com/users/product.asp?BookId=3518

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72]
  Print  
Author Topic: create a game........or watever  (Read 29622 times)
matrim
street musician

All I See Is Blackness... Oh Wait My Hood Is Down.

Re: create a game........or watever
« Reply #1065 on: August 08, 2008, 06:29:17 PM »

matrim vaguely notes the repungent odour of smelling salts. and knows that they will have absolutly no effect. he may be unconcious but he was still aware. of course if they shoved the bottle up his nostral he would wake up. but not from the smell. but from the painful sensation of a smelling salt bottle being forced up his nose. which he sincerly hoped wouldn't happen. it was a most unpleasant sensation.

In the night the shadows call
In the shadows one and all
The Dragon's four arise this night
Fire, Water, Earth, and Light

Long Live The Online Revolution!!!!!
DurtyIrishbasterd
tourist

« Reply #1066 on: August 25, 2008, 12:53:53 PM »

*as he moved the smelling salt back and forth infrunt of matrims nose he thought to himself*ok so D was right so far but i have something else that mite work  and if it doesnt then ill just have to go to the xtreme and putt this bottle up his nose.......you know what fuck it seeing how he looks will be a reward that i cant pass up! *he laughed to himself then he opend the door to the car, got out and then drug matrim out aswell setting him beside the car, got the camra phone ready and shoved the bottle up matrims nose and sat back.*

drunk you im fucked oops i  mean fuck you im drunk
matrim
street musician

« Reply #1067 on: August 25, 2008, 04:23:58 PM »

matrim's eyes snapped open. his face had a slight tooth grinding grimace of pain. as he jolted upright with his right arm swinging at whoever just shoved the bottle up his nose. he saw a flash and felt his fist graze past what felt like a face. he blinked and looked up... at taioken's face. he had a mark on his face that looked like a graze. from what he assumed was his knee jerk reaction to being forced awake. and he was grinning despite it and holding a camera. matrim reached up and yanked the bottle from his nose. and then threw it at taioken. "yeah great. real fucking funny. let's see you have a bottle of smelling salts shoved up your nose. and see how you like it." he gets up and mumbles "assholes".

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #1068 on: August 25, 2008, 10:57:13 PM »

*he was laughing hard as he walked up to the car still holding his side*  he has had one of those bottles shoved up his nose and he still didnt come to matrim. im sorry man but that was funny.

when praying to the computer gods you must repeatedly say omena omena untill something happens!
matrim
street musician

« Reply #1069 on: August 25, 2008, 11:03:52 PM »

he snarls and crawls into the car.' just drive."

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #1070 on: August 25, 2008, 11:08:12 PM »

*still laughing* dude chill out some before you die from to much stress.

when praying to the computer gods you must repeatedly say omena omena untill something happens!
matrim
street musician

« Reply #1071 on: August 31, 2008, 12:27:56 AM »

He narrow's his eyes. and mutters."you don't know the meaning of the word." he turns his head and stares out the window. "lets just get going. this area is starting to depress me."

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #1072 on: September 02, 2008, 01:14:05 PM »

*starts the car and begins to drive back to madtans place* ok ok i was just trying to make you laugh some but damn you just took it the wrong way!

*far off in a nearby galaxie* captian drunice sir yes what is it lutenait! we have found the six ships that  you and the other captians where looking for, sirgood then tell me why you havent retrived the yet?well sir we have a lite problem sir! you see the five fighters now belong to tyrone uzumicy sir!WHAT!!! you mean to tell me that of the four people that could have gotten those fighters tyrone uzumicy was the one that got his hands on them!! what about the diffander who go it lutenait! um a man that go's by the name of the living dead sir. *clinchs his teeth together* what was that name lutenait! the living dead sir!great that ship was suppost to be the flagship of this fleet! shit we'll have to go after tyrone first then the diffandersir if i may speek freely sir?!premission granted lutenait!why would we go after one man that has five of latist frighter instead of the one man that only has one ship sir?you really dont know anything do you lutenait do you. if we went agains the diffander it would distroy this intier fleet in one shot of its main cannon we need the fighters to get past that you fool!!!!

matrim
street musician

« Reply #1073 on: September 02, 2008, 05:37:57 PM »

"yeah sorry. i just hate being forced awake. i'm calm enough normally as you well know. but you of all people should remember what happened to the last person who woke me up that way. as it was you who did it. in case you forgot. i hung you from a flagpole by your boxers. juvenile as it was. i still found immense satisfaction in the act." his tattoo was moving again. and shifting colours as well. he knew it was doing so. he could feel it. but he was wondering why tyrone hadn't asked him about it yet. since he hadn't had it when they last met. but he could dwell on theat later."so how did you aquire the fighters anyways?"

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #1074 on: September 18, 2008, 12:58:30 PM »

you want the long story or the short one man?((OOC: hey sorry that it took so long to get back to this but i have a good reason why and its not life this time. i got the blaster viruse on my compe and i tried to fix it but bros cracked copy of windows xp had a topscratch on so it wasnt any good..))

matrim
street musician

« Reply #1075 on: September 18, 2008, 04:49:32 PM »

((OOC: Ouch man thats a nasty one. and it's evan nastier in that situation. my dad was using an old corporate version of XP. which he got from his last job. and he couldn't reinstall it. because when they layed him off he had to return all of the corporate programs he had. so he had to go out and but a new copy of XP. because he refuses to evan touch VISTA. and i don't blame him.))

"Gimme the short version i'm awake yet."

tyrone
street musician

oooo.........gamervision

« Reply #1076 on: September 21, 2008, 04:16:37 AM »

they  where a gift from my brother sometime ago. well one was the others, they.......where GIVEN to me as payment for a unwanted job that i did. *he glansted at the moveing tattoo that  matrim was trying to hide then looked back at the road*

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.5 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS