convention artists community
January 19, 2009, 11:07:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 4. Taking Credit Cards for small businesses
https://starcrossd.net/akon/index.php?topic=869

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No-good Intro  (Read 960 times)
NAAN

View Profile
No-good Intro
« on: August 29, 2008, 11:41:45 AM »

I stumbled upon this forum while I was looking for a DA page. Ain't that hilarious?!  Grin

(That, and I saw Juno's and a friend of mine (Jyoti)'s name here xD x3)

Ok, well I'm not very good at intros, so I'll just say the same as I always do.

I'm 20 yrs old, was born and raised in Puerto Rico, and moved to the USA for college two years ago (Go, Cyclones!) I am a Linguistics and German major with a minor in Russian Studies. I know fluent Spanish (duh xD) and not-so bad German and Russian.

I've been writing and creating stories since 2001 (14 so far!) and I'm working on the first two now, which are the webcomics Legendary Beings Ara & Celi and G&M ~Märchen~.

I draw in the anime/manga influenced style, but I like all types of art....well, most of them, at least. I'm also ytring to expand my style more. Fave artists are Atsuko Ishida, Osamu Tezuka, Kevin Maguire, George Pérez, and Alex Ross *_*

Fave novel is 100 Years of Solitude, and some of my fave music comes from Rhapsody, Nightwish, Pat Benatar, Chiaki Ishikawa, HAIR!, ABBA, Rammstein, t.A.t.U, globe, and more....I DON'T like Rap, music that sounds like My Chemical Romance, nor 'reggaeton'  I don't mind Hip-Hop, especially Hip-Hop like the 90s...

That's all I got right now that's in English xDD (Russian class in 20 minutes!!) Thanks! I hope to be around for a while...or lurk 
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 11:43:25 AM by NAAN » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: