convention artists community
March 23, 2008, 05:30:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 1. A-Kon AA is sold out - Register for Wait List http://gwyden.com/akon/aasignup.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Akon 2k8 Cosplay?  (Read 92 times)
Lochinvar

View Profile WWW
Akon 2k8 Cosplay?
« on: March 08, 2008, 03:15:38 PM »

Just curious if anyone's gonna be wearin' costumes this year and who they will be going as.

I'm going to dress as a lolita maid. I really wish I had fox ears and tail to go with it as I always have them on my Gaia avatar. Last time I went to visit Starrydance, she said she sort of expected me to walk in with fox ears. Anyone have any good tips on how to make ears? Some of those fake furs just don't seem to look right. They look like an accident with a cotton candy machine or somethin'.  Undecided

Starrydance

View Profile WWW
Re: Akon 2k8 Cosplay?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 01:19:56 PM »

Im still trying to get the courage up to wear my Maleficent costume!
I have those adorable Moogle ears from last year, a Toga AND a Kimono from Hastur (although I might have to save up for one of her super deluxe ones ^_^) -- I might be getting a small pair of fairy wings too! All mine are too big.

Chrislea

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 03:02:23 PM »

Dude, be Maleficent!  She's like the ultimate villain!  So refined, so graceful, so evil, she doesn't kill her enemy, she makes them suffer for an theire lifetime!  ^o^
hp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 10:06:30 PM »

I wanted to do Nariko from Heavenly Sword but I looked at other ppl's versions on cosplay.com and there's no way I'm making her swords.  I also would LOVE to do a Hyung-tae Kim cosplay from Manga Carta or something but again way too complicated.

Probably end up getting my mom to sew me a cute waitress outfit to go along with the ramen stand.  I want my bf to dress as the Merchant from Resident Evil  4.  He could go around opening his trench with wares inside and being like "WHATCHA BUYING" in that silly accent Cheesy  Too bad he can't wander around doing that...

hpslashlover.deviantart.com (fanart, cartoons)
Gigi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 06:42:40 AM »

I think I'm going to make Miss Manager aprons for me and my table assistants, but not really anything series specific cosplay. I always love how the lady apartment managers always have some goofy looking apron that is their staple, plus I heart an apron like none other...
elfkid

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 09:12:32 PM »

Nothing as specific as a costume this year, but a couple of my friends and I are gonna try to make some lolita stuff over spring break.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: