convention artists community
April 09, 2008, 08:49:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 1. A-Kon AA is sold out - Register for Wait List http://gwyden.com/akon/aasignup.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steven's Role in this program  (Read 310 times)
Steven Heinrich
Inspiring Others to Find their Voice
Administrator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
Steven's Role in this program
« on: February 26, 2008, 11:29:05 AM »

I am building the new Arts program for our existing center.  This will involve small, focused classes to begin building the program for our particular community.

It will also involve a summer arts camp that we are outlining currently.  This camp will also have additional physical activities involved, including pool activities.

We are working towards a new $5 million dollar for the upper North section of Ft. Worth.  The concept is to introduce a full arts program for the new facility.

Towards that end I am beginning to interview possible instructors for a variety of art classes. 

I am also working with the Ft. Worth School district, the Ft. Worth Library system, and several community centers.  They are very interested in me bringing in instructors that can supply classes with an "Anime" slant to them.  We see this as a possible bridge between "basic" arts & craft classes that are taught in some schools to the more advance artistic concepts and immersion into the Fine Arts field.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 02:04:56 PM by Steven Heinrich » Logged

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out.  It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being.  We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
-Albert Schweitzer
Steven Heinrich
Inspiring Others to Find their Voice
Administrator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
Interested in Teaching?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 11:44:27 AM »

If you are interested in teaching one or a series of classes, please contact me.

I am looking at a variety of options and possibilities available, from on time special classes, to summer programs, to weekly classes.

I am also looking to bring in artists, which would involve arranging to have the classes either before or after a convention.  If an artist comes in for a convention, such as A-kon or Animefest or Condfw, we can arrange for them to teach at one or more facilites.  This arrangement can benefit everyone.

My email:
stevenheinrich at yahoo.com
cell:  469-774-3803
or you can PM me on these forums
**(make sure you send me an email and phone number to contact you back and a short overview of your experience and ability to teach and training background)

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out.  It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being.  We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
-Albert Schweitzer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: