convention artists community
December 08, 2007, 03:05:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2.  Submit your work using Copic Markers to their online gallery

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from after Oni Con  (Read 161 times)
tachiik

View Profile WWW
Hello from after Oni Con
« on: October 25, 2007, 02:09:13 PM »

^_^ HULLO just saying hi, first time on this forum. I just got back from Oni con and was selling art! everyone was so nice and hope to do more in the future!!! come say hi to meee!!!
Spizzy
NEWSFLASH: I'M MEAN
Administrator

UPDATE: STILL MEAN!

View Profile WWW
Re: Hello from after Oni Con
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 02:10:21 PM »

which artist were you? Got a website or DA?

Chrislea

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 03:28:12 AM »

Nice to meet you.  =3
tachiik

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 12:05:48 PM »

Quote from: Spizzy on October 25, 2007, 02:10:21 PM

let's see i was the one selling lots of kingdom hearts buttons and chibi post cards. dressed as gothic Rei on saturday.
tachiik.deviantart.com
Spizzy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 12:20:09 PM »

Quote from: tachiik on October 26, 2007, 12:05:48 PM

let's see i was the one selling lots of kingdom hearts buttons and chibi post cards. dressed as gothic Rei on saturday.
tachiik.deviantart.com

ah! you're the girl I commissioned to draw my dragon girl! *wanted to commission you again but you'd already left :

tachiik

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 12:24:05 PM »

Quote from: Spizzy on October 26, 2007, 12:20:09 PM
Quote from: tachiik on October 26, 2007, 12:05:48 PM

tachiik.deviantart.com

ah! you're the girl I commissioned to draw my dragon girl! *wanted to commission you again but you'd already left :

OH!!!!!! ^_^ HEY!!! yea we had to drive back to dallas cause my friend's husband works for UPS so he has to wake up like at 2 am the next day. well i hope you liked my rendition of your dragon girl ^_^ i drew her as chubby chibi right?

btw i have a quick question. i am looking all around the forum for how to get a table at a kon we had one last year but didn't know if we could make it this year and now we find out that we can and i can't find the right thread. where can i go.
Spizzy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 12:31:14 PM »

there isn't any info, lol. If you had one this june, you're already on the list and will get emailed when info starts coming in.

and I LOVED the picture you drew,it's so friggen adorable. I wanted to see how you'd draw the monster version of her--it gets alot of hilarious renditions XD alas..hope you can make it to ikkicon, lol.

tachiik

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 12:36:29 PM »

Quote from: Spizzy on October 26, 2007, 12:31:14 PM
there isn't any info, lol. If you had one this june, you're already on the list and will get emailed when info starts coming in.

and I LOVED the picture you drew,it's so friggen adorable. I wanted to see how you'd draw the monster version of her--it gets alot of hilarious renditions XD alas..hope you can make it to ikkicon, lol.

oh yea we're trying to get a table!
haha i had some HALARIOUS requests for chibi this weekend. i think the top two was chibi jesus and a guy who wanted to ride on a tiger holding a master sword fighting the eye of a tornado with his cousin who sits on a bear...hahahah now THAT was interesting. but yea i'll be at ikkicon *cross my finger for the table*
Spizzy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 12:40:08 PM »

lmfao. that second one sounds like quite a trip XD 

but yea, if you look lower down on the main set of boads, you'll see one that's labelled just for a-kon and has others around it like convention feeback. There's nothing in it except people asking where the info is and me telling them there isn't any, though, lol. If you had one this year, you have nothing to worry about, if you didn't, you need to PM Hastur to get on the list right away.

tachiik

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 12:52:36 PM »

Who's Hatsur... i found a phone number to "steve" for A kon. The girl who i was sharing a table with is handeling ikkicon. haha mabye it would be better around the other way because it was under her name last year. ^_^

yea that last chibi had me laughing so hard beause i asked the guys if i could have full creative flow with it and they were cool. so i drew the guy sitting on this tiny little cat looking tiger that is super small. and his cousin is sitting on a battered up teddy bear. they had fun tho.
Spizzy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 01:20:22 PM »

PM me and we can discuss any a-kon stuff you might want to ask.

tachiik

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 02:12:15 PM »

Quote from: Chrislea on October 26, 2007, 03:28:12 AM
Nice to meet you.  =3

howdy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: