convention artists community
December 09, 2007, 12:31:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2.  Submit your work using Copic Markers to their online gallery

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: yaoi con  (Read 637 times)
centimetre

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2007, 04:16:46 PM »

I didn't manage to get any copies!!!! *irked* ;_; I promised my friend I'd get her one too... ahh.. X(
tachiik

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2007, 10:37:03 PM »

I didn't manage to get any copies!!!! *irked* ;_; I promised my friend I'd get her one too... ahh.. X(

well heise said that if it goes continusely well she'll send more to the states and sell them ^_^ they were originally going to sell the extras from yaoi con on the DA site. but i guess not now cause they're running low but that's good cause she may send more!
sgirl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2007, 09:14:12 AM »

Heise's DA site redirects you to jiuge's DA site (which then tells you to email her directly with country and zipcode to estimate price).

I'm still waiting ...

s-girl at Deviantart
tachiik

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2007, 02:10:42 PM »

well she updated her page and she has books for sale but it's limited you just have to e mail her on the e mail provided. it's on her DA page
tkawaii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2007, 05:59:12 PM »

I just got the email back from her. here's what she said:

HI^^
 If you want to have a look at the sample of all the items, please go to http://jiuge.deviantart.com/

heise's artbook will be $45 each (including 1 signed poster inside) and the poster set will be $38(including 6 poster inside and 1 signed)
, there is another signed 8x10 color prints that will cost $10. but if you buy both(the artbook and the poster set) it will be $80 total and you will
get the signed prints for free.

if you are in usa then the post cost  will be $5 flat(including the envelop and the mail cost^^), For canada it will be $10.
   My sketch book will be $18 each with signuature and a prints set (including 10 prints , one signed ) for $30. shipping cost will be $5 for usa.Europe
will be around$12-$18 depends on what you buy^^ this year we have 7 different posters! It will be $15 for 1 poster, 2 for $27, and THIS YEAR WE HAVE A DEAL----buy3 posters, you can get the 4th one for FREE! The shipping cost of it will be $5 for 1-2 posters (they will be in 1 mail tube) in USA, $10 for 3-4 posters In USA (will be in 2 mail tube), As for international, Please sent me a email to with your coutry/zipcode to ask for shipping cost.
Right now we have
1.sephiroth
2.clound and vincent
3. deep blue---vergil
4.rain--devil may cry fanart
5. death on snow---devil may cry fanart
6 . grimmjow
7. inchigo
   For shipping the posters, it will be $5 for 1-2 poster in USA (they will be in 1 mail tube) and $10 for 3-4 posters(in 2 mail tube).

If you still interesting puting down the order pls sent back a email with title ' order confirmed'. and your name, order item, shipping address ,
zipcode . it will took 2 week for the artbook to arrive seattle first . once it arrived, we will sent out the paypal account information.
yours
fan

Hope this helps

http://decisiveorigin.com
tachiik

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2007, 10:34:11 AM »

OHOHoH ^_^ I just recieved my Heise stuff... The art book turned out to be art prints that are front and back BUT MUCH LOVE SEXY!!!! now i need frames....
tkawaii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2007, 05:43:51 PM »

realy? how many "sheets" does it come with? cause if it's that then I'll just get the poster set

http://decisiveorigin.com
tachiik

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2007, 09:56:06 AM »

i didn't count but it's quite a few.and it's front and back on 8.5 by 11 and comes with a poster. it's aprox 42 images including the poster i believe, there's a random dollfie photo in there too haha.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: