convention artists community
May 12, 2011, 06:36:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi From Tara!  (Read 200 times)
paraparatara
Hi From Tara!
« on: March 03, 2011, 08:47:44 am »

Hi Everybody!

My name is Tara, and I have been designing jewelry for .. 4 years now (wow!)  I just recently made the decision to expand my business from just taking random works and selling to my friends to a bigger deal when I got my DBA and Texas Tax ID and stuff earlier this year.

I do Green Room for many conventions around the state, so I had never really jumped into the world of AA tables til AnimeFest 2010, and RealmsCon 2010.  I am finishing up my degrees (Fashion Merchandising and Digital Retailing) at University of North Texas, as well as work at Starbucks, so my jewelry craft takes a backseat sometimes.  I was very lucky and got to get a table at A-Kon this year and I am really looking forward to it.  I plan on bringing lots of shiny lanyard holders, charm bracelets, other stretch bracelets, earrings and more as time allows me to make them.

I do my business as T. Lynne Designs and have a facebook page here (http://www.facebook.com/tlynnedesigns) where I post up all my new goodies.  I also love, love LOVE to do art trades, so if you ever see anything please feel free to ask.  Smiley

I look forward to getting to know everybody here, because I plan on expanding my business in this arena as much as I can when I graduate.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: