convention artists community
December 13, 2010, 12:59:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from San Japan  (Read 35 times)
shewolfyouko
Quiet Artist

View Profile
Hello from San Japan
« on: December 09, 2010, 10:13:30 pm »

Hello all. My name is Lauren and I am the Vice Chairman or Operations Chairman for San Japan. I also handle all Artist Alley emails and table arrangements before San Japan. All the pre-convention work in Artist Alley is done by me basically. I hope I can learn from everyone here and help anyone that wants to come to San Japan or return.
I'm an inactive artist myself. I went through Art AP in high school and only recently when I got into college did I find myself almost completely inable to draw. None the less, I have many friends that are artist and one is even in college right now to become an art teacher. I remember wanting to have an artist alley table, namely to share one with some of my more talented friends, but I never got around to it. Then I worked for cons for a while so I couldn't have a table, and then I came to be in the position I am now.

I will post my dA even though it is full of really old sketches. I haven't done a serious work since around '07 and stopped sketching a year or so ago. Like I said before, I'm an inactive artist.
http://shewolfyouko.deviantart.com/

I tend to be fairly inactive on forums too, as I have a job and go to classes. I do check often and read most everything, but posting I may be very infrequent at.

None the less, despite everything I say, I'm excited for the opportunity to make new friends and get to know new people. I try to be very approachable and understanding so lets be friends, yes?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 10:31:08 pm by shewolfyouko » Logged

San Japan - Operations Chairman and Pre-Covention Artist Alley
Chrislea
Talks Too Much

View Profile WWW
Re: Hello from San Japan
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 02:55:40 am »

Welcome to the forums!  ^^ 

Don't worry too much about being active or inactive.  A lot of members here only post before and after conventions, or just once or twice to ask questions and then never again.  Then there are the crazy ones who just talk all the time, no matter what's going on. *coughcough*
Spizzy
NEWSFLASH: I'M MEAN / Snail Products Person
Administrator
(Evil) Board Overlord

UPDATE: STILL MEAN!

View Profile WWW
Re: Hello from San Japan
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 11:06:22 am »

yea, we're quite used to quiet artists. only 50ish people have posted more than 50 posts on the forum XD Welcome to the forum!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: