convention artists community
December 13, 2010, 01:15:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHORIZO  (Read 2322 times)
Ladre
Talks Too Much

View Profile WWW
Re: CHORIZO
« Reply #165 on: June 07, 2010, 04:23:03 pm »

Oh glad to hear it was a success?  GrinI had one person come by asking if I was participating and if I knew who else might be, so I guess you guys  generated interest!

My website! http://www.andalten.com
Spizzy
NEWSFLASH: I'M MEAN / Snail Products Person
Administrator
(Evil) Board Overlord

UPDATE: STILL MEAN!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: June 07, 2010, 09:09:08 pm »

ah screw. I meant to come back and get one of your chorizo buttons ash XD want to trade for one of mine via mail lol?

AshHavynn
Sociable Artist

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 08, 2010, 08:47:58 am »

lol Spizzy I will totally snail-mail button trade with you. I can't remember which buttons you have.

AND NEXT YEAR--SNAILLERFLY!

Fairytales are not Fashion Statements
MetalEgo
Quite Yakkity

steempunk 4 reeeel lol

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 08, 2010, 09:36:00 am »

Hehe, I was like "You guys! I signed a piece of paper 'cause I ran out of cards! Is that okay? D;" Did we really have eight? Who all was participating? (Ash, me, RivetSpoon, RavenMoon, Starry, ElektricSunshine, Spizzy... ?) Dude so many people completely skipped poor Ash. They'd pass her table and come to me all, "We asked EEEEVERYONE. D':"

Great fun was had, I liked it. It put my prints at half price, but, pfft, they wouldn't have sold anyway. I think we had a good system, too! Let's definitely do this again!

(Does anyone know if RivetSpoon's made it back to California yet? Those poor things. o.o; I loved their Inugugu Cirque de Domo costumes.)

Winged Cat Studios you gaiz LOOOOK
Spizzy
NEWSFLASH: I'M MEAN / Snail Products Person
Administrator
(Evil) Board Overlord

UPDATE: STILL MEAN!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: June 08, 2010, 12:33:15 pm »

@ Ash

Im going to be putting together a deviation on my DA of all the buttons I currently have up soon so I can show you that (perhaps we can trade more buttons too yes? I liked the rhapsody kitties, hehe)

I'm going to try to also do my silly snail-fly for my next con, now that I can think straight and all so it may be sooner than you think!

Pinkfairywand also was counted, since she had her Chorizo sausages, making 8ish

I'm sure Rivet is probably already back in Cali but if I were her, I would probably be sleeping it all off right now XD

RivetSPOOn
Sociable Artist

Texas, here I come!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: June 09, 2010, 09:00:30 pm »

I only punched two cards and i even had my stickers on display most of the weekend SadAnd nobody came to redeem coupons are anything, which made me sad.

We made it back to Cali Tuesday morning (~7am PST) and were greeted with cold, overcast, and rush hour 91-style. Yes, we took our time since we didn't have a deadline to get home and were EXHAUSTED. Thank you to everyone that was concerned :3 We had no problems on our trip except the timing of our stops. >>;;

See you at F-18! Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  

Jump to: